Can Anybody Find Me?

Gavin writhed in the strobing lights. The muscles of his body gyrating in time to the music. Clutched close in front of him, the young woman ground herself against his jean clad crotch. She had her arms spread wide, reaching back slightly to try and pet what she thought were fake wings.

It was a fetish night at the Goth Club, and Gavin had his wings on display. He was a Guardian Angel, walking the earth, his wings fully visible. The wingspan necessary to obey the laws of physics gave him a massive profile, each feather was in large and glorious detail, shimmering with crystaline clarity. His hair was dyed brown with white and blue striped into a short, faux hawk. There were black tattoos around the forearm of his right hand and up the inside of his left forearm. He also had one branded into the area above his hip and a black ring pierced through his eyebrow. He had on black BDU's, tucked into skuffed and worn combat boots. But Gavin's luminous honey skin managed to blend well into the painted pale faces, his natural coloring somehow a primal note amongst their monochromatic theme.

His dance partner slithered in his grip, pressing herself up against him, placing his hands firmly on her ass. She wiggled her hips until he could feel for certain that she was only wearing that short pleather skirt. She pressed crimson red lips against his more dusky ones, sharp nailed hands dancing at the belt of his pants. Her invitation was blatant and wanted. He had a task to do tonight. A role he played.

There was a little girl near by. And tonight he would have to save her life, he was her guardian angel. But that wasn't until later, he had time to enjoy his trip here. Gavin teased his fingers up under her skirt, tickling a finger along the smooth line of her bare ass. She wover her tongue into his mouth, rubbing the peircing against his palette. He felt the bar of the railing brush against his feathers. They were on the top floor of the dance club, in hte VIP area. Only the richest and hte hottest made it up here. Gavin had been hunting for a time waster and here one pressed herself against him.

He pulled her leg up by the thigh. Her short skirt didn't even ride up, it simply was too short to hike up much. He ran fingertips against her wetness in fast, rough strokes. She gasped in surprise and delight, body eager. With impatient hands, she started pulling at his belt, undoing the front of his pants with anticipation. She pulled his eager member into her hand and hummed with delight. "So warm." she breathed into his ear, voice high and excited.

He let her guide him into her, groaning with pleasure as he sank himself into her. He would take the pleasures of corporeal flesh now, and still have time left over to rescue a little girl. Her nails scratched around his wings, a painful, arousing sensation. No one paid any attention whatsover to them as he swallowed her moans, thrusting into her there on hte dance floor. He'd moved them out of the way, this was not unheard of behaviour on this level of this dance club, and finally people didn;t notice becasue he hadn't wanted them too. His wings were revealed, but he could still 'direct' attention away from himself, when it suited him. Right now, knowing that people were getting their own rocks off watching him pound this girl into a wet mess made it even more exciting for Gavin.

######

Elonore was ten years old and very excited. She had been invited to her first sleep over since moving to the new city. Her father had moved when her mom had gotten a promotion. Dad wasn't able to find work yet and worried, but mom always smiled and took care of bills. It was all a little bit beyond the musings of a ten year old mind that was far more distracted with worries about her first sleepover here.

"Lone.....Lono...loopy lone." her mother teased lovngly, drawing her daughters attention. "Hey babydoll. I know you're nervous. We've been in this city for half a year now and none of hte other girls really seemed to like you. But this is a good sign sweety, they wanted you here. They're getting to know you, and getting to like you." her mom gave her a wonderful pep talk.