Chapter 33

You know when your getting ready for your cousins graduation and your last day of school, your not suppose to be having sex when your suppose to be getting ready.

Let me tell you what happened.

I woke up this morning and my parents called and said that my brothers coming back. I screamed I was happy and I cried and I died and then I ran around in only my undergarments and alec decides to come into the room and push me into the bed. You see if I wasn't this happy and excited I would've probably stopped him when he started to grab my ass and boobs but I didn't stop him instead I just went along with it. Yeah you guys probably get the rest of the story and now I'm here rushing about to get into the shower because my cousins graduation ceremony is in 1 and a half hour! I got into the shower and washed my body and hair I started to turn off the water and Alec screamed that he was going on after me so to leave it on so I did.

"Forgot something?" i heard him ask as i walked out of the bathroom

"what?" i asked looking around confused. Alec just shook his head and chuckled and waked into the bathroom but before he closed the door he slapped my butt and said figure it out. figure it out? What the hell does that mean? I mean I have my dirty clothes right here and my towel.. OHHHHHHHHHH thats what he meant. hehe i forgot my towel no wonder his hand interacted with my skin when he slapped my booty. hehe :)

Alec Finally finished showering and we were running to the stadium for the ceremony ( yes the school has a stadium ) we took our seats and it started. I saw Claudia go by to get her diploma and the whole squad started whistling and screaming. Then something caught my eye. A ring. But not just any ring an engagement ring! OMG! SHES ENGAGED!! Me and Alec looked at eachother and we had wide smiles on our faces.

The ceremony finally finished and we all literally ran to Alexander and Claudia!
"WHENS THE WEDDING??" We all screamed.
Alexander and Claudia just looked at eachother laughing.
"We don't have a date yet." Claudia said.
"Come with me" Claudia said and dragged me away from the group.
"Will you be my maid of honor?" She smiled.
"Of course I will" I said I knew I started to have tears in my eyes cause she said don't do that or I'll start too. I just laughed.
"I'm so proud of you Claudia and I'm so happy to call you my cousin but your actually more like a sister to me and I'm glad that your getting married to the boy that you love even though you hated him at first" I laughed
"You shouldn't be talking though" she smiled and hugged me.
"I want you to be next" she whispered and I let it go. I started to cry. We stayed like that for a while just hugging.
Who knew that any of this would happen this year. Who knew that I would end up hating the boy I loved but actually loving him even more. Who I knew I would love but hate the badboy. My badboy.