Woah

He stared at me for a bit and then I saw him starting to lean down to me. Holy bootyanus pooping poop!! He's going to kiss me! I closed my eyes and went on my tippy toes I felt his lips touch mine and I exploded... In my stomach. There were butterflies everywhere and I'm pretty sure my face was pink or red and I was trying hard not to smile but I did. I felt Alecs lips start to move and I responded back and then he started smiling. Omg! He's smiling into our kiss! His lips are so soft and I've dreamt of this so many times. Shit! Kendall! I forgot she still likes him. I pulled away and turned around. "what's wrong?" he asked concerned and confused. "Uh nothing" I said as I turned around. i grabbed him and kissed him again, I swear his lips are some pillows cause of how soft they are. The make out session got heavier and I felt his hand grab my butt. So me being the tease that I am and a weirdo, I pushed my body onto his that my boobs were touching his abs and I grabbed his butt and pulled away quickly and ran back to the lunch room since he was still shocked. "Isabella!" He yelled.
"Love you too!"
"Ughhh"
I giggled and kept running and I heard footsteps behind me. Oh poop he's gonna catch me and I don't even know what he's going to do! I mean like I've read so many books like this and the boy ends up taking them or kissing them again. I mean I wouldn't mind but it's alec we're talking about. I ran through the garden and I saw a girl on top of a boy. So me being that curious girl and weirdo that I was I went to see who it was. Oh look it's Mercedes and Dylan. WAIT WHAT??? MERCEDES AND DYLAN!! "MERCEDES EVELYN MONROE!"
"OH SHIT HEYYYY!!" She said scared and worried while getting up and dusting herself off.
"you fucking butthole was making out with Dylan! so don't hey me! and I really did think you were innocent" I said.
"It's not like we were gonna have sex gosh"
"Haha well it didn't seem like it from what I saw while you were sucking off his face and his hands in your shirt."
"You would be doing the same thing though"
"So true I wouldn't mind doing that" alec came from behind.
"Woah there" Mercedes said.
"Ugh only cause what she said was true so yeah just make sure to use protection if you guys do have sex" I warned
"Yeah yeah okay o- wait what?? We ARE NOT having sex you butthole."
"why not babe?" Dylan asked smirking
"Woah there now! Me and alec are still here Sooo you better keep your mouth shut "
"Yeah bro anyways me and isabella have unattended business to get back to so were gonna leave now" alec said and pulled me away.
oh Poop I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead. He pushed me up against a tree and started kissing me down my neck. "You know Bella,its not nice to tease someone like that" he said as he kept kissing me. I stood there frozen processing what's happening. It felt good the way he was just kissing my neck. Oh gosh I'm going to hell. "Hmmmm well I guess I'm just not a nice person" I said as I grabbed him and started kissing him. Damn those lips I can't get enough of. i heard him moan into the kiss. i broke it and started laughing. Yup I started laughing. "dont get to excited babe" I winked and laughed again.
"Too late" he said and I felt something poking me. i looked up at him and my mouth was wide open.
"Did I just give you a boner?!" I asked shocked.
"Hell yeah" he said and smirked.
"Woah" was the last thing I said as I started kissing him again.
Yup it's official I'm going to hell I thought as I made out with him.

(Sorry some of these chapters are really short)