Chapter 30

" OH MY GAWD!" Mercedes screamed.
"I KNOW RIGHT! I WALKED RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HAPPENING TOO!!" Nevaeh screamed as well.
"Omg be quiet before someone hears you guys!" I scolded.
"YEAH YOU NEED BE QUIET BEFORE SOMEONE HEARS YOU GUYS!" We looked over at who just said that and it was Alex standing there wearing Mercedes glasses and what looks like to be One of Alec's beanies . Oh no what did he do?
"ALEX!!!" We all yelled and jumped and hugged him.
"AHHHHHHH YOUR SQUEEZING ME TOO HARD! CANT. BREATHE.!!"
We jumped back.
"Sorryy" we all said.
"Alex where did you get that beanie ?" I asked him suspiciously.
"Oh well it's a funny story actually hehe."
"What did you do?" Nevaeh said.
"Um well you know Isabella's boyfriend I'm what's his name again?? Alex? Alice?"
"It's Alec" Mercedes said pronouncing the c in the end.
"And he's not my boyfriend"
"Yet" Mercedes and Nevaeh said and I just glared at them.
"Yeah yeah yeah whatever his name is well I was walking and then he was arguing with this boy and then they started fighting and while they were fighting he dropped his beanie so I took it and came in here and put on Mercedes glasses see" he said while pointing to them and smiling
"Wait Alec was fighting a boy??"
"Yeah and it was so awesome!! Alec won and the other dude already had a black eye and a bruised nose and Alec barely had anything!"
"Wait! Was he wearing white Jordan's??!" Nevaeh asked.
"Yeah" Alex said.
"Did he have his hair to the side like this" Mercedes said and did this weird thing with her hands.
"Omg then that means it was.." I said.
"ALEJANDRO!" We all yelled.
"Who's that?"
"Well explain later um we gotta go we'll see you later." I said and we all ran out.
We went to the cafeteria and found chase flirting with some girl. Wait I thought he liked Maria...
"Chaseee!!" Mercedes yelled.
"mercedess!!" He mimicked back.
"Omg you guys are so cute!" Nevaeh said and we all just looked at her weirdly.
"Oh sorry sorry" she said while waving her hand signaling to Mercedes to keep going.
"Hey dude have you seen alec?" I asked
Chase smirked and said
"Yeah in his room cleaning up he just fought that alejandro dude again and that vato lost his beanie too" he shook his head and smiled. His dimples are on fleek.
"You know you look a lot better when you smile." Nevaeh said.
He just gave her a blank face.
"Um okay thanks" I said and I made my way to Alec's room. Oh god that room has memories from yesterday.. Nevaeh and Mercedes stayed with Chase.
*knock knock*
I knocked on the door
"Come in!" I heard Alec yell. I slowly opened the door and I walked in and I saw him shirtless. He's freaking shirtless!!! AHHH!!!
"Isabella." He said a little happy and confused.
"Hi" I said shyly.
"What are you doing here ?"
"Well um I heard that you fought alejandro again.."
"Oh"
"Yeah and I wanted to make sure you were okay." I added
"You care about me?"
"Yes" I sighed and got a little closer to him.
He looked shock for a bit.
"I care about you too"

Alec's pov
"I care about you too" I told her. she just smiled god she looked beautiful. Yesterday though damn. Her boobs are nice I got to admit. I told her that I loved her I haven't mentioned it but neither has she but I'm pretty sure she has it on her mind as well. She didn't say it back but she let me do that to her I mean come on I saw her boobies. Does it mean she loves me too? Or does she think I'm messing with her feelings so she's messing with mine.
"Oh damn your lip's bleeding" I heard her say and I looked at her. I didn't even notice that she got closer to me!
"Let me see the towel" she said as she tried to grab it but I moved my hand.
"Why?" I smirked
"So I can clean it off" she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Hmm no"
"Why not?" She pouted. I swear I'm gonna end up fucking her if she doesn't stop and her lips look so kissable and soft (which they are).
"What?" She asked curiously and innocently
"Huh oh it's just that there's something on your lip" I said
"What where where where where?" She asked while touching her lips all over the place
"Here" i said and I kissed her.

Isabella's pov
"Here" he said and kissed me. HES KISSING ME!! HEHEHEHEHE. I tensed up because I didn't know what to do but then my instincts kicked in and I kissed him back. His lips are so soft and just nice. Honestly I would've never seen my future like this in middle school.
"Isabella Martinez, I want you and I need you so will you pleAse be my girlfriend?" I heard him ask. He just- he just said that he needed me. And that he wanted me to be his girlfriend. I'm pretty sure my eyes were watering and my mouth was wide open.
"Um-"
"Wait no don't answer yet. Come on I wanna show you something" he said and grabbed my hand and dragged me to a private room. It was so beautiful and there was a kitchen in it and fridge and bed and bathroom and everything!
"How did you get this or how did you know about this room?" I asked him in awe.
"Um well" he said as he scratched the back of his neck,
"This is where I come sometimes to think or to be alone"
"So like the roof?"
"Kinda but this one is more special because I really didn't ever tell anyone and no one knows about it and when I mean no one I mean no one until now. You know about it" he said sincerely and smiled.
"yes."
"Yes?"
"Yes I want to be your girlfriend cause you know what Alec , I love you too"
I said as I kissed him.
He instantly kissed me back.
I wanted him I knew I did. I want ALL of him. I needed him. Alec started backing up and then I felt the bed and he layed me down but he didn't break the kiss while he got on top of me. I slid my hands down his chest and stomach and Alec moaned. He started started kissing my neck and then he hit my sweet spot and I couldn't help but moan. God it feels nice. His hands started to travel up my shirt and he reached my bra and unhooked it. I quickly took off his shirt and I started kissing his chest. I heard him grunt. I laughed. Way to ruin the moment Isabella. Then he started laughing and now we were both laughing and Alec layed next to me.
"Wow" he said as he chuckled.
"Hmm" I said as I started to cuddle with him.
"Let's keep going and pretend that never happened" I said.
"You sure?" Alec Asked a bit concerned.
So I got on top of him and took of my shirt. His eyes widened and then they were filled with lust.
"Did that answer your question?" I smirked.
Then he smirked and turned us around so that he was back on top of me and he furiously started kissing me all over. I moaned a couple times and I took off his pants.
"Oh jesus.." I said as I saw a big ass boner that just pop out. He just smirked and started kissing me again I ran my fingers down his back and he started to take off my pants. We were both in our underwears.
"You sure about this?" Alec asked me.
"Never been so sure about anything in my life.. Except becoming friends with Nevaeh and Mercedes and them" I told him and he slid down my undies and I slid down his and he started kissing me and he I felt his penguin touch my cave. Oh Gawd I'm so nervous. Next thing you know I just felt it start to enter me. OMG IT FELT LIKE IT WAS TEARING MY VAGINA IN HALF!!!! It was painful omg.
"Um are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" Alec said worriedly.
"No no keep going" I smiled. I started kissing him and he started kissing me back but it took a while for him to kiss me back. He started to go inside me again and it was so fucking painful omg. I think it hurt a lot more because of how big his dick was. Next thing you know He stops kissing me and he looks at me with his eyes filled with lust and love.
"God please just go already!" I told Alec.
"Whatever you say princess." He chuckled. He started thrusting into me slowly and it was a bit painful at first but then it just felt good. He started to thrust into me a bit quicker and he started to grunt and moan.
"Omg! Yes aleccc!" I moaned
"Yeah scream my name Isabella! Let me fucking hear you scream my name!"
"ALEC!!" Oh my god I never thought that this would feel so fucking good!!
He started thrusting into me faster while one hand was gripping my thighs and the other was gripping my boob.
"Fuck!" I heard Alec say.
"Fuck me harder Alec!" I yelled.
"Gladly" he said and went even faster.
"Yes! Yes!! Yeah!!!!"
"YEAH!! You like that??" Alec screamed.
"Yes! I'm about to cum!" Alec yelled.
"Me too." I said
We both came at the same time and we were both breathing heavily. He stayed inside of me and we just stared into eachothers eyes.
"I love you Isabella"
"I love you too alec"
And we fell asleep in eachothers arms. I was so happy and I know he was too.