*19*

Ashley Dior Lovelace💝

I finally finished the song and it just turned 2 a.m. I'm tired as fuck. I looked over at Pyungin who was slumped. I looked next to him to see Kentrell sitting there with red low eyes. I bit down on my bottom lip seeing how attractive he looked right now. I shook my head shaking the thought right out of my head. I folded the paper that my song was on and put it in my jacket. I walked out of the booth and stood in front of Kentrell. I leaned down and tapped him. "Hmm?" He hummed rubbing my eyes. "Get up Trell."I yawned rubbing my eyes. He got up and stretched then reached over and tapped pyungin. He and his friend got up grabbing thier stuff. "Thanks yb." Yungin said dabbing Trell up. "Anytime yungin memeber dat foe." Trell said with a light smile. Yungin and his friend left out then Kentrell looked at me. "Ready to go?" He asked lookin down at my small figure. I gazed at him then nodded. We walked out of the studio then he unlocked the car. I got in the passenger seat and he got in the driver's seat. I buckled up as he started up the car. He backed out of the parking lot and drove down the street. The music played quietly as we drove. Every once and a while I would glance over at him. He sat back comfortably with one hand on the steering wheel. His other hand twisting in his hair. As I admired him I didn't even notice him already lookin at me. "What ma?" He asked as we stopped at a red light. "N-nothing." I stuttered turning my head towards the window. I heard him chuckle as he turned the music up a little. "You the one" by yb was the only thing playing apart from silence. We soon pulled up to the house. I got out and closed the door and Trell did the same. We walked up to the front door and Trell got his key out unlocking the front door. We both walked in to be faced with two police officers. "Sir they should back any minute now." Montana reasoned. "Ashley Lovelace is not suppose to be leaving the primences." One of the officers stated. "I understand that b-." He cut himself off lookin at us. "There she is." Montana fake smiled then walked over towards us. The police followed behind him. "Where the fuck were ya'll?" He whispered to us. "The stu." Trell answered. "For that long?" He cleared his throat. "I was workin on a song." I said pulling out a piece of paper. "Ms. Lovelace." One of the officers called my name. Trell took the piece of paper and put it in his pocket. I walked over to the police officer. "Yes?" I said moving with caution. "Where were you?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "The hospital." I blurted out. Montana shot me a look and Trell nudged me. "Why?" The officer questioned. "I needed to switch the location of my medication." I lied. "Right." The officer nodded. "Why didn't you call?" The other officer asked squinting at me. "They didn't answer." I said lying again. "Mhm." He said scanning my face I guess to see if I was lying or not. I'm not even gon lie my palms was sweating like hell. "Ok just next time try to get someone else to get it." He said then him and the other officer walked over to the door. They both turned around and looked around the house then walked out the door. I let out a deep breathe I didn't know I was holding in. "Ya'll betta not pull not dumb shit like dat again." Montana said pointing at me and yb. "Chill it's not even dat deep." Kentrell said walkin by him. I then followed behind him walkin upstairs. We got to the room and he sat on the bed. I walked to my closet and picked out something to sleep in. A nice two piece is fine. I then stripped out of my clothes forgetting that Trell was sitting on the bed. I then walked into the bathroom. "Say Dior." I heard him call my name from the room. I then peeked out from behind the door. "Yes?" I said in a questioning tone. "Why you do dat?" He licked his lips getting up from the edge of the bed. "What do you mean?" I asked playing dumb. "You know." He said walkin into the bathroom. I took a few steps back. "Whatchu boutta do?" He asked biting down on his lips. "You know already Kentrell get outtt." I stretched out. He shook his head no then walked over to. He wrapped his arms around me as his hands trailed down to my ass. "Kentrell moveee." I giggled. "Nahh cuz why you do dat?" He asked again. "I forgot you was der." I puckered my lips out. "Lie." He said putting one of his hands on my heat. "Trell you high stoppp." I tried to get out of his grip. He smacked his lips. "Why I can't get nun?" He questioned letting go. "Cuz it's late." I said playing with my hands. He nodded then walked out of the bathroom. I then got in the shower and began to wash up. I soon got out and put my two piece on. I walked out the bathroom to see Kentrell smiling at his phone. I tilted my head to the side then walked over and sat on the bed next to him and tried to look at his phone but he moved it. "Whatchu lookin at?" I asked him. "It don't matter." He said clicking over to another page. "Whatchu mean Kentrell stop playin." I said taking his phone. I tried to unlock it but it was locked. I tried his password but it said it was wrong. "You changed the password?" I scrunched my face up lookin at him weirdly. He snatched the phone from out my hand. "Stop bein nosey damn." He mumbled then went back on his phone. I chuckled then got up from where I was sittin then walked towards the door. "Where you goin?" I heard him ask. I flipped him off as I walked out the room. I walked to the end of the hall and entered a guest room. I'm not finna play wit his ass. He since he wanna change passwords and shit. I laid down on the bed and scrolled through my phone. Kentrell soon entered the room and looked at me. I didn't look at him, I continued to scroll through my feed on Ig. He walked over and took my phone from out my hands. I rolled my eyes about to pick it back up. "Leave it." He demanded. "Fuck off Kentrell." I cussed. He laughed opening my legs. "Don't touch me." I said tryin to get his hands from off of me. He shook his head no the slipped my shorts off. He then rubbed my through my panties. "No Kentrell. W-what's the p-password to yo p-phone." I stuttered. He smirked as he seen how much I was stuttering.  "Huh?" He asked acting like he couldn't hear me. I threw my head back as he sped up. He soon slid them off sticking two fingers into me. "mm." I hummed.