*12*

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden💚

"Whatchu mean the process is gonna take longer than expected?" I asked Montana that was currently on the phone wit me. "I'm sorry it's not up to me." He sighed. Mane no. He tryna tell me that Dior gon be locked up in dat place for 5 months. "Why dey even doin dis?" I asked him rubbing my head stressed out. "Cuz dey said she bein non cooperate wit da staff or sum shit like dat." He said. Speakin pure b.s. "Bullshit." i semi-yelled. "You yellin ain't helpin shi." He said. "Ok bruh, ima call you later." I said then hung up. Dis is jus fuckin great. I texted the text I was hesitant to send it to her. Dis will break her heart. I sent the text then called her. She answered on the first ring. "I saw your text." She said just as I was about to explain. I didn't say anything, I stopped myself. "Why is dis happening?" She asked me. "Dey said you not cooperating." I told her exactly what Montana told me. "Mane ite." She smacked her lips. "We tryna our best." I mumbled sighing again. "I know-." She said then cut herself off. "Dior." I said. She didn't say anything. "Dior." I said again, hoping she would answer me. I heard sniffles in the background. "Dior it's good, ya'll gon be ok." I said tryna reasure her. I know she wasn't tryna hear me say that. "I love you." I told her. "What?" She said. "fr?" She asked. "Yes I love you." I told her. "I love you too." She said sniffling. "Dry yo face pretty girl, everything is going to be ok." I said tryna comfort her. "How? I don't care how long I stay locked up here, but my brudda needa get outta here." She told me. "He needs to be back in school." She added on. "Just focus on gettin him outta here, I'll  be fine." She said. "Nah I'm getting both of ya'll outta der." I told her. Then outta no where she hung up. She texted me telling she had to go and do what she said. I read it but didn't answer back. I didn't know what to say. I pulled out anotha blunt and rolled up some mo, dis numbs the pain. Dior usually did that for me, but she ain't here. And from the looks of it she ain't gon be here for a lil while. I texted Montana and asked him to only focus on gettin Prince out of Foster Care. I'm not worried about them getting adopted, we live in Baton Rouge. Who gon want some bad ass kids from the streets? I doubt if anyone stuck in that hell whole will get outta der until dey 18. I heard someone opened my door and walked in, it was Ben. Dammit I forgot to lock my damn door. "I told you to stop rollin dis shit." Ben said walking up to me and takin outta my hand. "If Dior was here, would she want you doin dis?" He asked puttin it out. "She ain't here." I mugged him. "What if I was to tell hea?" He mugged me back. "You wouldn't." I shot up from my seat. "I would." He threatened then walked out. I rolled my eyes and sat back down. My phone started ringing so I checked to see who it was. It was Teelee. "Hello." I said answering it. "How's my girl?" She asked. "Didn't I have you talk to her earlier?" I asked chuckling. "Ye but sum didn't seem right." She said. "Ye ders a lotta shit goin on." I told her. "Like what, what's goin on?" She asked. I looked at the phone to see dis was a ft call. I barely hit the joint, how am I this high. "Dey sayin Dior ain't cooperating and allat." I said showin my face. "Mane dats sum bull. What about Prince?" She asked. "Dior wants me to get Prince out first cuz it's easier." I told her. "Dats smart." She said nodding. "Nah it ain't, cuz Prince watches over hea while dey der. And Ion wanna get Prince out den leave Dior alone to defend herself." I explained. "Oh ite dats smart. Just make the smart decision, I know you will." She said then waved and hung up. But will I? I don't know what to do. I got up from where I was sitting and walked out my room. I then walked downstairs and grabs the keys to the BMW then walked out the front door and locked it. I then opened the car and got in then started it. I backed up outta the driveway and drove down the street. I rubbed my eyes and made a right next light. I don't know where I'm going, but ima drive until I don't want to any more. Prolly stop at the stuido on the way back. If Dior wasn't in this situation she would be here to help me wit whatever I need help wit. "Crossroad, I know, somebody won't make it home." I sung lowly to my self tapping the steering wheel as I drove. As I was driving I saw a little kid, he was walkin alone. I don't do well wit other people's kids, so I left him alone. I kept an eye out for him and watched his he walked. He had his head hung low with his hands in his pockets. What would any harm be done if I was to ask him where he was headin? I pulled over and drove slowly beside the kid. "Where you goin?" I asked him. The kid looked bout 5 years or a lil older. "Ion." He shrugged not looking over at me. I nodded. So we're in the same mindset as of right. "Same." I said back to him. He ignored me then kept walkin. "Hop in." I told him coming to  a stop. He stopped walkin and finally looked over at me. I motioned for him to come to me and he did. He walked over and opened the car door and got in the passenger seat. "Where you stay at?" I asked him pulling off from the curb. He shrugged again. Oh I get it now, he ain't really got nobody. "You wanna get sum to eat?" I asked him. He nodded looking over at me. "Okk." I said pulling up to a McDonalds. I got him a happy meal then drove back to house. Ion if I should go to the studio with him wit me. I pulled up to the house then got outta the car and waited for lil man to run back over to my side. He came over then we walked to the front porch. I opened the door and he came running in. I chuckled then walked in and closed it behind me. "Who kid is dat?" Joe asked staring at the kid. I shrugged. "Ion, I went for a ride and saw him walkin by himself." I told him watchin as the lil kid sat down to eat his food. "So we takin in random kids?" Ben asked walkin in the kitchen. "Ima find out who his parents are then give him back." I explained. "I believe you too addicted to kids to do dat." Ben said getting a bottle of water outta the fridge then going back upstairs. I thought about what he said and knew it was true. "Was yo name lil man?" I asked walkin over and sittin next to him. He looked at me then stuffed his face with more food. Ok I'm makin progress. I got my phone out to call Dior she's good wit kids. "Hello." She said answering showin her face. "Heyy, I need your help." I said then showed him.