0.7

Ashley Dior Lovelace💝

We rushed to the house, my heart was racing hella fast. I gotta call from my mom I answered it right away. "ASHLEY!" She screamed in pain as I heard a gunshot. "MOMMA." I screamed. Trell looked over at me worried. "NO MAMA PLEASE." I screamed again hitting the dashboard. We finally made it to the house I hoped out the car and ran to gate. I opened it and ran to my house opening the door. I saw my mom shot twice laying on the floor life less. I tripped running over to her I held her in my arms crying. "MAMA." I cried gasping for air. "MAMA." I cried again. Then I looked over at Prince holding her womb wit a towel. He crawled over to me and touched ma's hair. "No ma." He said breaking down. I held her looking up in the air screaming in pain. "MY MAMA." I cried again trying to hold her womb and keep it from bleeding out. "FUCK." I yelled. Kentrell and em ran in and looked at us. Ben came over and helped Prince. Trell came over to me as a tear dropped from his eye. He held me rocking us back. I screamed more and more in pain. "NO LORD PLEASE." I cried out. I heard sirens coming down our street. Everything was blur to me and everything went silent. I saw the room spinning, suddenly everything went black.

                                                                 Kentrell DeSean Gaulden 💚

I held Dior tightly. Her momma DAMMIT. These niggas gon pay fr fr. She suddenly passed out. "Dior." I semi-yelled. I picked her up kind of shaking her. The paramedics came in with stretchers. One soon came for Dior I followed them. I got in the ambulance and held her hand. I kept praying over and over again that it wasn't her time to go. I was starting have hella love for Dior's mom too. I think she was just in shock that's why she passed out. We rode to the hospital it didn't take us that long to get there. We got out and rushed in there and went to a room. They worked on her for a little before she woke. "WHERE'S MY MAMA?!" She yelled waking up. "Ma'ma we're going to need you to calm down please." The nurse said. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK." She screamed in her face. "Where is my mama Kentrell?" She asked turning to me with pain in her eyes. "S-she passed Dior." I said then hung my head low. "You lyin." She said a little above a whisper. I remained the same looking at her. Dior let out a scream in pure pain. I let a couple tears roll down my face as I watched her call out to god. I told the nurses to please give us some time for her to coop wit the lose. After she was done with being really shooked she started asking about Prince. "Where's my brother?" She asked jumping up with tear stains on her cheek. She undid the iv and pulled the blanket off of her. "Ashley." I said taking her hand. "Stop." She said yelling at me snatching her hand away. I managed to pull her back so that she was sitting down. "Kentrell I can't lose him too."  She said without contact. "I understand that, but you can't just jump up, you have to move wit caution." I said helping her get up little by little. We walked out the door and headed towards the front desk. "Do you know what room Prince Hankins is in?" She asked tapping her finger fast. "May I ask what's your relationship with the patient?" The lady asked nicely. "I'm his sister." Dior replied back. "Ok he's in room 192." The lady said giving Ash a room pass. She grabbed it then walked off towards the room. I quickly followed her to make sure she got there saftely. I know Prince a fighter he's ok. We made it to the room and saw Prince arguing wit the nurse. "Does it look like I give a fuck?? Where's my sister bitch?" He asked the lady going off. "I'm right here." Dior said rushing over to him. She checked his face, arms, everything. "Are you ok?" She asked starting to panick. "I'm good Ash." He said before stopping her. She quickly pulled him into a hug and cried. "W-what a-about mama?" He asked. "Idk about that right know but I do know that we have to be strong. Promise me that." She said. "I promise." He replied back.