0.5

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden💚

We pulled up to the house and Dior was still sleep, so I told Ben to get Kayce and put him in his own room. Dat lil nigga be in my room to damn much, shit he got his own room. "Ay She beat hea ahh doeee." Teelee said still hyped. "I don't want her fighting bruh." I said sighing. "Just like I didn't want yo ahh gang bangin but you was." She shrugged. "It grows on you after a while. Things you say you wouldn't do is things that you turn out to do if your around it enough." She said truely. I was listening and taking in what she was saying. B.R isn't a place where it's all rainbows and perfect, dat shit can damage somebody fr fr. "But I'm finna head out I gotta go back to momma's and help her with some stuff." She said undoing her seatbelt. "Oh ite, you need me to drop you off?" I asked turning to her. "Nah Ben said he would." She said smiling. "Mhm, wit what car?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Yo's nigga." Ben said jiggling the keys opening the door to the Rolls Royce. "Uh uh nigga you betta take da jeep or sum." I said then shook my head no. He shot me a look. "Bruh don't crash my shit." I warned him pointing my finger at him. He mocked me as Teelee got out the car laughing. She got in the other car then they rolled out. "Ayy Yb my sister sleep?" Prince asked. "Yuh why wsp?" I asked getting out of my seatbelt. "Oh my momma asked when we comin home." He said looking up from his phone. "Uhhh tell hea bout 7-7:30." I said opening the car. "Ite preciate it." He said then put his headphones back in. He a good kid and I see his insta and shit and see wit guns and drugs and shit. Ion want him in dat lifestyle. Ion him like dat but ik him enough to know that he smart ash. "C'mon we goin in the house." I said then fully got out. I handed him the keys then walked over to Dior's side. I picked her up then adjusted her a little. She moved a little snuggling up to me. I smiled. I got the car keys and locked the car. I then made my way to the front door and opened it. Prince was sitting on the couch and the rest went home. I walked up the stairs and laid Dior on my bed. I got some clothes out for me and brought em into the bathroom with me. I started the shower then got in and washed up. I let the water run over my face as some many thoughts came across my mind. How am I gonna pick up K3? I haven't seen Taylin in a little while .. I have a concert coming up... I was thinking about some many things but then I heard the door open. "Trell." I heard Dior whine. "Yuh." I said turning the shower off. She just whined. Bruh wtf is wrong wit hea. I open the curtin a little and looked at hea. She reached for me. "I'm wet doe." I said grabbing my towel wrapping it around me. "Fine I'll find another nigga to cuddle me." She said then walked out. She playin... She ain't dumb. I dried off and put my boxers on then walked into the room. She really was gettin her stuff together.

 She really was gettin her stuff together