0.8

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden 💚

Dior slept for a while .. It worried me a lot. Mostly because I know she doesn't sleep a lot. We were in the room now sitting on the ground tho. Waiting for them to release Prince so we could get up outta here. I don't do hospitals, jail, nun to do wit 12. But for somebody I care about, fasho I will. I watched her as she slept. It didn't look peaceful as it usually does. I thought about my pain songs and which one would match what I believe she's feeling. "Territorial" came to mind, something I'm working on. I know she always keep her guard up and don't let nobody in. Not even her own brother. She's been hurt too much and scared that she doesn't know how to feel. I can explain it well because I'm very aware of that feeling. I'm the same way. She started to move around a little bit opening her eyes. I gave her a light smile. I know she wanted to return one back but she doesn't have the right mindset right now to do so. "Where's Prince?" She asked looking around. "He's sleeping right now." I said pointing over to the bed. "I know usually you're very busy, don't  you have a stu session?" She asked me playing with her hands. I grabbed them saying, "Yuh I did, but I cancelled dem." She looked up quickly shaking her head no. "You can't be missin stuff like that Kentrell." She sighed. "For sum important like dis I can." I replied back. She was about to say sum else but the doctor came in. "I'm sorry to inform you but you and your brother are going to have to come with us." Some lady said. Tf. "Whatchu mean?" Dior asked her. When she asked that Diamond walked in. "Wtf did dis bitch just say?" Diamond asked. "With no adult supervising you and with you both being minors there's no one to take care of you." The lady said. Dis ain't finna be what I think it is. "Who tf are you?" Dior asked her. "I'm a worker with CPS." The lady spoke. WTF. "Hell naw I ain't goin witchu and neither is my brother." Dior said getting affensive. Dis sum b.s. bruh. "I'm sorry." The lady said as some guys came in and grabbed Dior. "Get yo fuckin hands off me." Dior yelled trying to get loose. I immediately stood up. "Yoo bitch watch yo damn hands on sister bro." Diamond said mugging the guys. "AYY don't be rough wit hea." I semi-yelled. "Ofc sir." The lady said before walking out. "Ima getchu Ashley, I promise." I said before they dragged her out the room. The other guy grabbed Prince from out his sleep. He woke up confused. "YB." Prince called out to me confused. "It's CPS, Ima get yall I promise you. On my grandma grave son." I said truthfully to him. He nodded going by what I said. They pulled him out of the door too. Mane fuck. "You gotta help, I don't like yo damn ass but you can protect Dior." Diamond spoke. I nodded lookin at hea. When somebody put they trust in me Ima fasho get shit handled. I started making phone calls to different people.

 I started making phone calls to different people