*18*

Ashley Dior Lovelace💝

I woke up from my nap and the house was quite. Like dead quite. There has to be something wrong, cuz this house has never been this quite. I got up from Kentrell's bed and walked out the room and down the stairs. There was nobody there. I went back upstairs and checked all the rooms. Nobody was there. I rolled eyes. I called Kentrell and he picked up on the second ring. "Yes mama." He answered. "Cut the b.s. where tf ya'll at?" I asked him mugging the phone. I heard him laugh. Haha nigga. "Gettin food you want some?" He asked me. "Where ya'll at?" I questioned. "Chick-fil-a." He answered. "Ouuu gimmie a Chicken deluxe combo wit a pink lemonade, please and thank you." I cheesed. I heard him laughed. "Ight ma we'll be back soon." He said befo hanging up. I still don't like how they left me in this big as house by myself. I turned on the Tv going to Netflex and turned on Outer Banks, people been telling me this shit is good might as well see what's up. I got under the covers more and laid my head on the pillow turning the volume up. John B fine for a white boy not gon hold you. It didn't take Trell and em long to get back when they did you heard they ass. I scoffed turning the volume to my show up more. Kd and Ben bro. The door opened revealing Trell. My eyes remained on the Tv. "Heyy mamas." He said taking his shoes off coming over and laying down. He got under the covers and pulled me to him and handed me my food. "Thanks pa." I said before reaching in my bag. "No crumbs on my bed or I'm kicking you out."  He said pointing at me. I rolled my eyes. "And why you got this white ass show on." He laughed. "This shit is very much interesting." I corrected him. He nodded watching it with me.

After the first episode

"That Sarah bitch was bad." Kentrell said licking his lips. I scolded him pushing him away from me. "Ma I'm joking." He said laughing. "Kekeke." I fake laughed. "I'm not laughing Kentrell." I added on. "Awww don't get jealous of a character on a Tv show." He smirked pulling me towards him. "Ain't nobody jealous." I snapped. "Mhm it don't sound like it." He smiled. I gave in laying on his chest. "These episodes are almost an hour each." He said stunned. I nodded. "I don't see how you girls can be glued to the Tv like that." He added on shakin his head. I zoned out thinkin a little about my future. I remember saying that if I got out of that place that I was going to start to take my music seriously. "Can you take me to the stu?" I asked him. He turned the Tv off then looked down at me. "You wanna go where?" He asked confused. "The stu." I smiled. "Yeah I can take you, why you wanna go?" He asked again. "To make music." I shrugged gettin up. I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine. I was cleaning my face when I looked up at the mirror and seen Trell behind me. I jumped a little. I turned around lightly hitting his chest. "Nigga wtf you can't be doin dat yo ass is to damn big to be scaring people." I huffed walkin over to turn the shower on. I heard him laugh. Nigga's literally the big friendly giant.

 Nigga's literally the big friendly giant