45.

After a month

At that day hyunbin got his punishment according to law.

Every thing is going smoothly. Taehyung taking care of you is still same, he will not give you a single bit of chance to worry instead he fill your life with every happiness as he promised.

' Yn, get ready i am coming in just 15 minutes. My meating just finished and i am coming to pick you up for your check up ' Taehyung said from the other line.

' Tae don't hurry ok, call down. Drive safely and slowly. We still have time for our appointment ' You said as you hung up after talking with him.

' Why i am feeling like something is going to happen. I first got this feeling when tae was kidnapped by hyunbin. Oh god, i hope he will be safe today. Please God ' You pray as you close your eyes tightly wanting to everything to be alright.

Time passed quickly as you wait for him, your worry never seem to be less for him.

You heard a car honk as you looked towards front door of mansion. There you saw him entering in, safe and healthy.

You take a breathe of relief as you hugged him quickly. He was little shocked by your sudden hug, as he hesitated but hug you anyways.

' Anything wrong love? ' He asked you patting your head as you just shook your head which was still on his warm chest.

' Let's go ' You said breaking the hug as you looked at him fondly.

At hospital

' Everything is fine, Mr Kim. You don't have to worry about anything. Miss Yn is doing very well so as your baby ' Dr. Shin said smiling as taehyung smiled back.

Meanwhile you looked at him little pissed. Yes, you were still jealous of Dr shin.

Dr. Shin will never has idea what you feel about her, it's not like that if she tried  to  hit on him or flirt with him. But it was your harmones which was making you like this.

You came outside as you sit on passanger seat of his car as he seated himself on driving seat.

You were silent whole time making taehyung frown as he turned to looked towards you. As he looked towards you he found you pouting cutely. He understand quickly the reason of your pout.

' I swear love, that smile was just normal one, it really didn't have any meaning. ' Taehyung said looking at you little smiling.

' So what, you only have right to smile towards me, no one else. You belong to me only me. ' You said as you looked at him with intimidating aura with little anger in your voice.

And next second you found taehyung placing his both hands on his face and look outside the window, he was surely blushing.

' What happened Mr Kim? ' You said in teasing tone, knowing well how much effect you have on poor boy.

' Urgggg stop it now ' Taehyung whined as you nodded while smiling.

' How was your appointment, did everything go right? ' Mrs Kim ask you as soon as you reach in living room.

' Everything is fine. Doctor said Yn and baby both are healthy ' taehyung replied as you quickly popped yourself on couch, exhausted much, just from sitting in car.

' Eomma you are making me so much lazy. You never let me do any work and now see i got exhausted from just going to hospital that also in car. ' You said whining.

It's true that Mrs Kim and his dear son clearly restrict you from doing any heavy work, but it was your pregnancy which was making you exhausted just from simple chorus.

At night

' Tae, how much you love me? ' You asked him suddenly in middle of your cuddles before sleep session.

' Why so suddenly ' Taehyung looked towards you confusingly.

' just , don't know. But answer me ' You spoke again shrugging.

' Hmm, i love you more than me but less than my baby ' Taehyung said teasing you but you asked again.

' Really. Suppose if you face any situation in which you have to choose between me and baby, which one you will choose? ' You yourself don't know from where that was coming, but still you wanted to ask him.

' Why are you asking this? I am not gonna choose anyone cuz I want both ' Taehyung said boping his nose with yours.

' But still...' You didn't leave that topic and ask again.

' Keep quiet, you speak too much. Just sleep. ' Taehyung said as he engulf you in his arms, you quickly snuggle in his warm chest feeling comfort.

' Tae, i love you so much. Like so so so much, more than anyone ' You said snuggling in him more. After not getting any response you looked at his face and found his eyes close, mouth little parted and his steady breathing making you smile.

' This cutie ' You said as you drifted to your sleep.

In the midnight you feel little thirsty as you woke up rubbing your eyes. You looked at your side to find water but to your bad, jug was empty.

You looked at taehyung's face and found him sleeping peacefully. You smile as you caress his hairs and make your way downstairs to take water.

You hummed to songs as you walked downstairs, carefree from every worry.

But little did you know that little care free ness will lead you to a big mis happening.

After filling water in jug, you opened fridge to place bottle back, but their you saw your favourite cheese cake .

' Ommo, cheessiiii ' You said as you squeel in happiness. You take that piece of cake in your hand and place it in plate.

You got too much excited that you started spinning, but what you didn't notice the water spilled over floor.

Your feet slipped while spinning as you land directly on floor, while your stomach hit floor with a loud thud and only one thing you spoke loudly in pain.

' TAEEEEEEEEEE '

________________________

Gamsaheyo💜

Heaven, send you to me.
I am just hopin', i don't repeat, 'peat history.