33.

' I told you to not play smart but you didn't listen. Now see what will happen to your lover ' hyunbin said grabbing taehyung from his hairs while his knife was digging in his neck and blood was slowly dozing out.

' No please don't do anything to him. It's not his fault. Spare him . Do what ever you want to do with me ' you said crying hysterically as your hands were collapsed together begging to hyunbin to leave your love of life.

' Oh baby girl it's so late. Now i can't do anything ' he said laughing like maniac.

' DIE ' hyunbin slit taehyung's neck and you screamed loudly.

' T- tae , nooo ' you wake up panting heavily as your forehead covered with sweat.

You looked at your right side and saw tae sleeping peacefully. Looking at his face tears flowed continuously from your eyes.

' No i can't let anything happen to you. You will be safe. I will do anything to protect you ' you thought in your mind as you hugged his sleeping figure and hear his calm heartbeat to make you feel at ease.

You woke up feeling sunlight hitting your face. You stretched your hand to find him beside you . But you find your right side empty as panic start building inside you.

You got up quickly and run downstairs to found him. You run as fast as you could. As you reached the last step you saw him sitting on the dining table eating breakfast with everyone and laughing continuously.

Your heart felt an unknown peace seeing him happy as happy tears roll down your cheeks. He noticed your presence as he panicked seeing your tears.

He got up from his chair and quickly came running towards you.

' What happ- ' he was cutted in between as you engulfed him tightly in your embrace as more tears fall from your cheeks.

' Yn, love what happened ' he asked so soft as a furry plushie while stroking your hairs lovingly. You shook your head in response and just tighten your hug on him. After mere seconds a sob escaped your mouth making him panicked like hell. He looked at everyone in the hall present and they just nod their heads permitted him.

' Baby, look at me ' you looked a little at him with your tear stained cheeks and he gave you a beautiful smile. You gasped as he suddenly carried you in bridal style and started heading towards his room.

' Tae what are you_' you were cutted.

' Shhh, just keep quite '  he said calmly as you immediately obey him.

As you reached at the door of his room he kicked the door open with his leg while maintaining eye contact with you and locked it with the same manner.

' Now tell me what happened, huh. Why you panicked ' he said as he stare directly into your eyes while you were laying on bed still holding his hands tightly.

' It's nothing ' you replied in timid voice broking the eye contact.

' Here look at me ' he placed his hand on your chin to make you look at him.

' Baby tell me ' he asked again in smooth voice.

' Tae please don't leave me ' As you said these lines you hugged him again as you broke in pool of tears again. He was quick enough to engulf you in his arms.

' Baby i am not leaving you. From where that thing came in your mind ' Taehyung said still patting your back.

' Tae- you, he- you, he is bad, he will... he will harm you ' you said stuttering heavily on your sobs.

' Here baby , listen nothing will happen to me or not you. Ok everything is fine. Nobody can separate us. Ok ' he said broking the hug while looking in your eyes and cupping your both cheeks. You just nodded in response calming down a little.

' Baby was it a nightmare ' he asked ever so softly and you just nodded your head.

' Aish, don't get scared on small things baby ' he said as he pinched you cheeks while smiling making you smile also.

' Now go freshen up then we have to eat also ' he said pushing you towards the washroom.

' I know baby that you are afraid but don't worry. I will end your worries soon. You just be happy and safe and i will be contented by that only ' Taehyung thought to himself while looking at the closed door of washroom.

' I need your phone yn, actually mine is out of charging and i have to make a urgent call ' Taehyung said to you as soon as you both finish eating.

' Here ' you said placing your phone on the table infront of him.

' Thank you ' he smiled and took the phone from table then went to make a   call.

' I am sorry Yn-ah that i am lying to you . But trust me it's the only way to end our sufferings ' Taehyung thought after entering in lawn to do his real work.

' Done ' Taehyung said to himself after doing his work.

He has untapped your phone from police department and then he transferred your sim to his phone.

' I am sorry ' After saying that he let your phone slip from his hand . Your phone hit the marble ground and it's screen got scratched.

' Ahhhhhhhhhhh ' Taehyung was startled by your sudden scream.

' Hey wh-what happen ' he said looking at your panicked condition.

' My precious phone ' You said tears ready to fall.

' I am so- ' he was cutted in between.

' KIM TAEHYUNG ' you said as you started coming towards him running as he started running ahead you.

' Yn baby listen, stop don't run. We can talk about this ' he said still running saving his precious life from you.

' No, i will not. You are dead meat today and i will eat you in dinner ' you said still running.

' Jungkook ' you said as you saw him just entering the gate. He looked at your direction confusingly.

' Jungkook quick, catch your hyung ' as you said Jungkook quickly looked towards taehyung's running figure. After that he didn't waste any time and quickly start chasing him without knowing the reason.

____________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

I get drunk, wake up
I am wasted still
I realise the time that i wasted here
I feel like you can't feel the way i feel
Oh I'll be fuck up if you can be right here.