41.

' i kill him '

As he said that he was laughing like maniac like he did a great deed by killing him which make you scared . You looked at taehyung he was also looking at you with shocked expression.

' How can you- ' You were cutted before you can say anything.

' I CAN, i can babygirl. I can do anything if someone try to separate us ' You were not feeling right after hearing this , you were feeling terrified of his obsessed behaviour.

' One day when we both were spending time together, your father has seen us. I saw him going from there without saying anything so i thought to sort this out with my ways . I went to your father with my men's. I threat him but he was stubborn, he didn't agree. He was having pride on himself that his daughter will never go against his will. I got so angry, i wanted to kill him at that instant only. But i controlled myself. I thought to kill his pride rather than killing his body. After that when you asked him about me and he denied but i was glad that he didn't spit my truth. So when you started trusting me enough, i make of plan of running away. You know what that day i sent my mans into your house and they mixed sleeping pills in your family's food, so you can easily escape. ' He said and all the time you were feeling like a puppet which was dancing on his moves only.

' That day his pride got ruined by me . If I wanted i would have killed your father and had make you mine forcely but then how i would have left him to be killed internally. ' As he said you can't believe your ears . You were thinking how low he can go.

' Now Kim let me tell you about our sweet moments ' Hyunbin said chuckling bitterly. Taehyung clenched his jaw his hands turning fists while his nuckle painted all white.

' You remember babygirl, the night we landed in Seoul, when we enter our apartment, i told her that we should be sharing one room. But she being stubborn didn't obeyed me. I fucking tried to convince her but she didn't agree. I let her be that day. ' He said looking at tae while hint of teasing was evident in his eyes.

' Next day when she was going towards her room after dinner i asked her again, but still she denied. She didn't left me any option so i did what i felt right. I hold her wrist and drag her towards my room. She was struggling which triggered me so did what i would have done a long ago. I slapped her on cheek and she stopped her movements. I knew it that she will not understand in simple way so use my way ' Hyunbin said looking at taehyung which was fuming in anger.

Hyunbin was doing it on purpose so that he can provoke taehyung. But taehyung being tied will not be able to do anything. He wanted  to see him plead, beg and suffer .

' I throw her harshly on bed and she litterely beg me to stop, but i didn't have started yet. I like it when she begged to me, i can't help but imagine her begging for more und-' Taehyung didn't let hyunbin complete his sentence as he growled.

' Untie me bastard ' Taehyung said struggling with ropes. He was struggling from long time so his wrists were hurting a bit but he cared less .

' I am not done yet, there's more to go. So that day i felt heaven. Gosh she is just so.... Oh god i don't have words for that . But there was just one thing less and that was her voice, she was just blank during whole process with some shitty tears in her eyes. Gross, why she was behaving like i was torturing her ' Hyunbin said shrugging like he was talking about a normal thing when he was fucking talking about a r**ing a innocent girl, it made taehyung growl in anger.

' Untie me and you will experience hell ' Taehyung growl loudly meanwhile hyunbin just tsked.

' Chill, why are you getting so much angry. Oh so you are getting angry cuz you didn't get to taste her but i am sorry Kim, she belongs to me and i can't let her go ' Hyunbin said provoking the boiling tiger meanwhile you just looked down lost in your thoughts when your burried wounds were getting scratched again.

' Just stop, why are you doing this. What do you want ' You asked getting pissed because of him.

' You. Babygirl i want you and only you. I don't want anyone between us nor this Kim Taehyung neither the child inside your womb, understood ' He said making you shocked.

' He didn't even think about his own child ' You think in your mind and shock was evident from your parted lips.

' Now, Kim Taehyung you have two choices. First, kill yourself and i will let Yn have this baby. Second, go far away from Yn and let her stay with me. Which one you will choose? Tell me ' He asked with a sinister smile .

' And my babygirl i also have two options for you. Either save this baby and kill Taehyung or kill this baby and save Taehyung. Choice is all yours ' He said smirking.

You can't believe what you just heard . He was saying you to choose between the both reasons that you are alive.

It is difficult for you. You looked at him and found him looking towards you.

You both were helpless. You can't do anything. If giving your life was a choice in there you would have happily sacrifice yourself for saving them.

But now you can't do anything and you were helpless.

____________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

When i am with you
There is no one else
And i got heaven to myself.

Thank you kookieddiction, cuddleebe for your precious votes.