23.

It's past midnight but here you were not able to sleep. No matter how much you tried but you can't feel asleep.

As you looked beside you found shanu sleeping peacefully. You didn't wanted her to wake up so you get up without making any noise and tip toed from room.

You made your way down stairs as you wanted to sit in the garden for sometime to freshen up yourself.

' Why are you awake ' you heard a voice making you scared as hell.

' Aish you scared me ' You said to the person.

' I am sorry but question is still same why are you awake ' Taehyung asked in stern voice.

' Actually i was not feeling sleepy so i wanted to sit in the garden. ' You said looking down.

' If you were not feeling sleepy then you should have tell me, why you were going alone. By luck i came down to fetch some water, otherwise you would have gone alone in the garden and that also in this cold midnight with just single layer of cloth ' He said lecturing you and you heard him quietly with your head hung low.

' Wait i am just coming in minute ' He said as he quickly ran upstairs towards his room.

He came back with a jacket and scarf.

' Here ' He said as he make your wear  jacket, not to mention his jacket. Then he wrapped the scarf around your neck.

' I guess we are not going to Antarctica ' You said mocking him.

' Keep quiet ' He said showing his angry face which you found cute.

' Lets go now ' He smiled in satisfaction after wrapping you up completely.

By the way he himself also wore jacket as weather was little chilly outside.

Then he hold your hand in his and headed outside. You didn't mind him holding your hands and let him do whatever he wanted.

' It's cold here ' You said rubbing your hands together.

' Oh so now your senses work huh, think what you would have become if you didn't has wore this jacket.' He said shaking his head.

' Ok fine you won. Now happy ' You siad pouting.

He just giggled. Then you both sit in silence. Soon you felt your eyelids feeling heavy. You didn't supress yourself and let the slumber take control over you.

Your head fall on taehyung's shoulder. He looked at you with his side eye.

He let you rest their and caress your hairs.

' I hope you will accept me as soon as possible so i can give you my love and care with my whole right ' He said and kissed your forehead softly before picking you up in his arms.

You open your eyes and found again. You are in his room. [ Yn can you please for once sleep in your room, my precious bear is tired from sleeping on couch].

' Aish why i always end up in his room ' you thought to yourself.

As you looked around you found him sleeping on the couch while his mouth was slightly parted.

' Aish why are you so cute and caring and sweet and gentle and what not. Aish i am going crazy. I am falling deep for you ' you said as you made your way towards him.

' I am sorry baby bear for doing this with you . I hope i will be courageous just like you. I am a coward that i can't accept your love infront of you but i will try . I am sorry baby bear, please forgive me and  i love you. ' You said as you ruffle his hairs and kissed his forehead before going to your room.

' Taehyung can i go to university ' You asked fidgeting with your fingers.

' Can i ask why are you taking permission From me , you can go ' he said eyebrows raised.

' Really thank- ' you were cutted in between.

' But you are staying all of the time with Jungkook and shanu, you will not exhaust yourself, drink water after every one hour, eat on time, walk carefully and keep yourself safe. ' He said and sighed contentedly.

' Any more rule and regulations sir ' You said dramatically bowing.

' No it will be enough if you follow these only ' He said mocking you.

Before you can attack on him he quickly ran downstairs.

'Aish ' you smile to yourself at his childish ness.

' Jungkook be with her all the time. Don't let her go alone and make sure that no one will bother her ' Taehyung said giving another speech to Jungkook and jungkook just nodded while smirking looking at you and you just glared back at him.

' Shanu keep check on her, make sure she eat on time, help her every way possible way ' Shanu nodded at his words while nudging your arm smiling sheepishly .

' And at last take care of yourself. If anything bothers you just call me. Be safe ' He said looking at you with worried eyes.

' Don't worry to much and you also be safe baby bear ' As soon this nickname left from your mouth you widened your eyes. He also has shocked expression on his face.

' Let's go ' you said to shanu and jungkook running from there.

' Slow down ' Tae shout from behind and you slowed your pace but didn't turn back.

Till now taehyung's cheeks were heating and his ears were red.

' Baby bear ' Jungkook said near taehyung's ear making the shy boy redden more.

' Aish some one is blushinggggggggg' shanu said and quickly ran outside.

' Hyung i hope you will recover soon from this heart attack ' Jungkook said teasingly as he also run behind shanu.

' Aish my poor heart. But she just called me with nickname. Wow i can't believe that. Wowowowoow ' He said doing his little happy dance.

' What happened son ' Mr Kim asked seeing his son doing weird things.

' Appa she just called me with Nick name' taehyung said in flow. Till he realise it was already late.

' So when are you making her my daughter in law ' Mr Kim said teasing him.

' Appa you too ' He said whining.

' Aish my taetae is so in love ' Mr Kim said again and taehyung quickly ran in his room.

____________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

Used be your girl
Now i am used to be your G. O. A. T.
You sittin on your feelings
So i sittin on my throne
I ain't got no time
For the troubles in your eyes
This time imma lookin at me, myself and I