9.

Taehyung Pov

'Aish stupid Kim Taehyung what was the need of reacting like this now what will others think about me. Ahhh Jinja it's totally trusfrating... ' i was mentally scolding myself for reacting such lashly.

I was standing infront of mirror drying my wet hair with towel. But as i was looking in the mirror i find myself smiling widely. Oh lord why i am smiling so much. I smile like psycho and ruffle my hairs. When I heard someone's throat clearing sound and it was Eomma. Aish*deep sigh*

'looks like my taetae is already in his dream world.' Eomma spoke teasing tae.

'Its nothing like that Eomma' i said defending myself.

'I know i know. By the way i have brought your dinner here as you said. But i would like to give you a information that this food is cooked by dear yn' As Eomma said these words my appetite got doubled. I myself don't know why i was so much excited.

'Really ok Eomma. Ok so i am eating already as i am so much hungry.' i said being excited.

'Tae i wanted to talk about something 'Eomma said to me and i can tell that she is damn serious cuz she didn't call me with my nickname'taetae'.

'Yes Eomma' i replied immediately.

'I know that you like yn' she spoke but stopped in between when she saw my shocked expression.

Before i can spoke anything she cut me off and continued.

'Look tae, i wanted you to be serious about this. Don't rush things ok. First find out if it's just mere attraction or are you willing to be with her for whole life.' I was listening to her every word carefully.

'I have just spend my today's day with her, but i can tell you bear, she is pure soul. She already has done a mistake in her life and she is suffering because of that so i don't want her to be broken again. That's why i wanted you to be damn serious and responsible about this. If you truly love her and you can take care of her then i will be the first one to support you. But if i got to know that because of you there is single tear in her eye then you will face the worst of me. Cuz i didn't just called her daughter by words but i truly has accepted her as my daughter.
So tae be careful about this and think wisely'. She spoke and lastly pat my shoulders before leaving my room.

Eomma is right first i have to find about my feelings towards her. I have to find that if it's only a mere attraction or a true bond.

With these thoughts i drifted off to sleep.

Author pov

1 month later

You woke up and cheer to yourself. You were feeling happy. It was like that you have totally forget about hyunbin. It's like that he never existed in your life. In this one month you enjoyed your life.

This family which was unknown to you now is like your own. Your every days were filled with joy and laughter.

You start your every day with smile and end it with beautiful memories.

After you did your morning routine you made your way downstairs. As you came downstairs you saw whole Kim family was already settled on dining table but there was also one figure which was unknown to you.

'G-good morning ' You greet hesitantly as you fixed your gaze on unknown person.

'Hi yn' The unknown person spoke greeting you as you frown deeply in confusion.

'I am sorry but i don't know you' you spoke awkwardly as you don't know the person infront.

'Oh hii i am jungkook'. Other person spoke offering his hand.

'Hi' You greet him back with awkward smile.

'Yn this is Jungkook.he is my childhood friend. As you know i have filled your addmission form in Seoul University and it got selected so you have to go to university. So that's why Jungkook is here' Taehyung spoke with smile on his face.

'Oh ok . But what Jungkook has to do with this' You spoke wanting to know everything.

'Excuse me, it's only me who has to do everything here' Jungkook spoke childishly only to get smack by taehyung.

'Behave double bunny' Taehyung spoke strictly.

'So yn the matter is that you and jungkook has same classes in the university so he will accompany you' taehyung spoke looking towards you.

You replied with small OK.

'Come dear have breakfast now' Mrs Kim spoke like always being caring.

You replied with a gentle smile.

'So when we have to leave and i also don't know my schedule.'You spoke while eating.

'Thats why i am here dumbo' Jungkook spoke again pissing you off.

'Excuse me to whom you are calling dumbo' You said while wrapping your hands above your chest and rising your voice little, ready to fight anytime soon. Cuz you were pissed by him.

Meanwhile whole Kim family look towards you with utter shock because in this whole damn month this is the first time that you has raised your voice.

You came back to your senses when Mr Kim's spoon fell from his hand.

'I am s-sorry uncle but this j- Jungkook is pissing me off' You spoke lowly afraid from there reaction.

But your tensed muscles relax when you heard Mr kim laughing loudly.Soon every person of Kim family started laughing followed by you and jungkook.

'You are funny' you said in between your laughs to Jungkook.

'I know and handsome also' He said playfully and send a wink to you.

You laughed more loudly and you both high fighed with each other.

'Ommo you both look so cute together ' Mrs Kim spoke while wiping her tears.

Everyone was laughing but one person was sitting there with blank expression because of the complement which Mrs Kim has just given to yn and jungkook.

Aww our little taetae is jealous.

____________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

I got my peaches are in Georgia oh yeah shit.