17.

Hearing upon the news shanu suddenly fell on the floor while blabbering.

'No t-this can't h-happen with m-my ynie' she said whispering to herself. Jungkook quickly came towards her and console her.

' Hey don't cry, everything is fine' Jungkook said patting her back while hugging her. She started crying in his chest.

Doctor was looking at everyone reaction so she was getting confused.

'Oh doctor thank you for the news let me escort you out' Mr Kim said to doctor handling the situation wisely.

Taehyung was freeze on his place. Mrs Kim was also crying.

'Yoonjin go in your room' Taehyung said in extreme cold voice. Yoonjin went in her room quietly.

' Shanu and eomma you also stop crying ' He said in little soft tone. They stopped immediately hearing him.

' We have to be strong for Yn. We can't be weak infront of her. She need strength in this time and we will surely become her strength.' He said in stable tone with straight face.

Everyone nodded at his statement.

' I think now we should let her rest. When she will wake up then we will tell her. Eomma make something healthy for her to eat. Shanu you stay in the room. Be cautious. ' taehyung said and left from their.

Taehyung quickly came in his room and locked the door. He slide down on the floor and tears start streaming down his cheeks.

'Wh-why this is h-happening with her. Why she h-has to su-suffer this much. What she h-has done w-with anyone. ' He was crying in his room. His loud sobs were heard outside of the room.

' No matter how much strong you tell us to be, but you are the one most emotionally weak here ' Jungkook said to himself upon hearing the sobs of his brother, who just pretend to be strong infront of everyone.

Crying on the floor taehyung slept there only. But he abruptly got up when he heard screaming sound from outside. He quickly ran outside of the room.

These sounds were coming from your room so he quickly ran their.

As he came towards your room he saw everyone standing on the door, meanwhile shanu was trying to hold you who was scattering everything in room.

As he saw your miserable state he felt himself breaking. Tears were streaming down your cheeks and you were screaming throwing things here and there.

Taehyung came towards you but you only scream louder. He didn't let his steps stop and was quickly coming towards you.

' Don't c-come near m-me' You said but he didn't mind and quickly came towards you. Before you even can do anything he hold your wrist and pulled you in his embrace. You stood still there.

Then he started patting your back you  didn't hold back so you immediately release the vase from your hand and wrapped your hands around him. Tae sign with his eyes to everyone. And everyone leave the room quickly.

You were crying loudly on his chest, releasing your pain but it was causing more pain to his heart.

'Wh-what i h-have done tae. Why i did that' You said still crying.

'Ynie stop crying ok . Don't cry ' He said calmly patting your back.

'How can i not cry. I have l- lost everything. I h-have lost everything to him. Now i don't h-have anything. ' You said crying more loudly. So he tightened his grip around you.

'Dont think about anything now ok. You just have to take rest now ' Taehyung said cupping her cheeks.

' But how can i-' she was cutted between her sentence.

' Shhh don't talk ok. Let's eat something and then we will sleep ' He said so softly that you eventually gave in.

'Ok be careful there is glass on the floor' He said holding your one hand and other was wrapped around your shoulder.

' I am sorry. I was not in my senses that's why i broke-' you said apologizing but he said.

' Shh don't talk anything now ok' he said and you nodded.

Soon you reached downstairs and he made you sit on chair and called Mrs Kim.

' Mom did you prepare anything to eat. Ynie is hungry .' He said in childish tone to lighten up the mood.

Mrs Kim saw you sitting calmly and sighed in relief. She also said in excited tone.

'Ommo my ynie is hungry. Food is ready. I am just coming in minutes' she said giggling but you were just looking down.

' Enough now i don't want to eat more' You said to taehyung who was feeding you.

' Hey just little more' He said keeping the spoonful infront of your mouth.

' I am telling you tae it's ENOUGH ' you loudly shout. He was taken aback by this but didn't show anything on his face.

' Ok fine. So let's go to sleep now' He said still smiling which somehow hurt you. You feel guilty on your behaviour.

' I am sorry ta- ' but he cutted you in between.

' Hey don't say sorry again and again' He said showing his fake anger. You just nodded blankly .

' Today sleep in my room ok. Your room will be fixed till tomorrow ' He said casually.

You feel overwhelmed by his care so your tear again start flowing which make him panicked.

' Hey don't cry. If you don't want to sleep in my room you can sleep in yoonjin's room. ' He said.

You didn't said anything in reply and just hugged him tightly. He quickly hugged you back and started patting you.You stayed like that for long time.

' Hey should we go to sleep' He said but didn't get any reply. So he looked down. As he looked down he saw you sleeping peacefully so he didn't wake you up. He carried you in his arms and headed towards his room.

He made you lay on the bed and was giving you duvet. He was about to leave but you opened your sleepy eyes and said.

' Please stay with me for tonight tae. '

He can't deny you so he nodded his head. You held his wrist and make him sit beside you. You didn't let go off his wrist and slept while holding it. He was continuously caressing your head.

He kissed you forehead and said.....

'I love you Yn. No matter what happen but i will never leave your side. '

____________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

Haters gonna hate
Players gonna play
Live a life man.