The next morning

Once again Mindi came to Sofia's room and knocked on the door, and waited until Sofia let out a little "Yes." Once again Mindi took off the duvet of Sofia's bed. Mindi saw that Sofia's diaper was full to the brim, and it wouldn't take much for it to leak. Mindi looked at Sofia and said: "I guess we will have to get you an even thicker diaper, because this one can't hold much more. It's good that you wore it though. I wouldn't want you to sleep in a wet bed again." Sofia looked up into Mindi's eyes, and said: "Good morning to you too." and let out a little laugh. Mindi smiled to Sofia and said: "Yeah, that too. I hope you at least slept well." "I slept amazing, no cold or wet bed. So it seems it was the right decision to put me back in the diaper." Sofia said. "I trust you can take the diaper off, yourself. Unless you want me to help you?" Mindi said. "It would be nice with some help." Sofia replied with a little smile.

"Well then, lay down here on the floor, and I will take it off." Mindi said. Sofia did as she was told, and Mindi started taking off the tapes of the diaper, and rolled it up, so she could throw it in the trash.

"You know what Sofia?" Mindi said "No, how should I?" Sofia replied. "I think we should have a girls day out and get some shopping done. Does that sound fine with you?" Mindi said. "That sounds more than fine with me. I guess we will get the new diapers then?" Sofia replied. "Among other things. So get ready to get out as soon as you can." Mindi answered with a smile.

Sofia hurried up to get dressed and met Mindi in the car. "So where are we going." Sofia said. "To the mall, of course. I think they have everything we need."