Back at the house

You could hear the car drive away from the house. Mindi started laughing "Pfahahha. Did you Steve's face?" Sofia answered "Not funny Mindi. And yes I did. I think he saw a bit more than he had expected. And well, more than I expected as well" "Arh, stop it. I'm pretty sure he saw everything when we went bowling. Not like you hid anything bending over, with you skirt up to your neck." Mindi said and continued laughing. Sofia said "Well, OK, it was a bit funny. I'm sure this is the first time he has seen a girl like me in a full and wet diaper. He definitely got an experience he will never forget now.". Mindi answered "Exactly. Also weren't you the one who wanted to be exposed. Have people notice that you are wearing a diaper and tease people with it?" Sofia said "Well, I didn't think it would be to that extent already. But it actually weren't that bad."

Mindi continued laughing, then said "I think I'm gonna need one of your diapers, soon if I don't stop laughing. Ha ha ha. 'Mr. Champion, Mr. Champion' what was all that about Sofia?" Sofia said "Just a bit of teasing a guy my age, OK. Please stop laughing."

Mindi answered "Sorry sweetie. Of course. He was really nice wasn't he, him Mr. Champion. By the way, our Mr. Champion told me you are gonna be a supermodel."

Sofia said "He said what? No, I just mentioned I had considered doing some modelling." Mindi said "Well, I can definitely see you having a good chance. What type of modelling?"

Sofia answered "Well, our shopping trip yesterday got me thinking. Maybe I could model in some of those cute clothes and cute diapers, we saw there." Mindi said "That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. I will see if I can reach one of my contacts, but am not promising anything yet."

"Thank you for that Mindi, and thanks for having stopped laughing" Sofia said with a smile and hugged Mindi.

"By the way, maybe I could invite Steve over some time? He might like to see some more of Ms. Awesome here, in her diapers, and cute outfits." "You can invite anyone over, especially someone like him." Mindi said with a smile.