CHAPTER 4

-✨Y/N P.O.V✨-

Y/N stepped into Bhagya's and Inej's room.

Bhagya was already there, stripping off her clothes.

" Don't stare. I have quite a few things to patch up." She stated, voice coated in humour.

Y/N shook her head.

" I wasn't staring." She blurted.

She hated to admit it, but she was staring.

Bhagya's physique was just beautiful.

She had black hair and dark brown eyes, which would appear black at the first glance.

Her figure wasn't what one would call a perfect hourglass.

Her features weren't exactly what the people in Ketterdam prefered.

The beauty standard there was long, hairless, thin twig like legs, a full bust, flat stomach, blonde hair and porcelain skin.

But Bhagya's features weren't exactly petite, but instead, she was curvy, with a full bust and wide hips. She appeared as if sculpted by a gracious hand, a skilled artisan with years of experience. Her skin was a tan golden brown, almost appearing bronze in the moonlight slipping in through the window.

She had body hair, she had thick thighs, but Y/N was sure almost all the men in Ketterdam would be on their knees for her touch.

With a few expections ofcourse, like Kaz and Jesper.

" Hey Bhagya I've got a few wanted poste--" The new Dreg, Theodore Rhodes, stood in the doorway, gawking at Bhagya.

" Don't gawk like you've never seen a girl half naked before. Or are you a wimpy virgin like all the other numbs who set foot in the Barrel." She scoffed, stripping down to just her bra and pants.

" I-I, your w-wanted poster..."

" Gimme that."

Bhagya ran her eyes over the paper.

Y/N walked up beside her and took a look at the paper.

" Come on ! Do I look like that ? They didn't get my nose right !" Bhagya scoffed and shoved the paper at Theodore's chest.

" Good to know that this body is wanted for a million Kruge." She grinned.

" I-I think you're worth so much more." Theodore stated.

Was he making a move ? Y/N thought.

She knew he liked her alot, but Bhagya wasn't that kind of girl.

She thought relationships can hold one back.

Y/N on the other hand, was a hopeless romantic.

" Really, pretty boy ? Then prove it. My sister's sleeping with Y/N tonight. My door is always unlocked. And I like your shirt. Your pants more. But they'd both look equally good laying right there." Bhagya finished, pointing at the floor.