Chapter 3.

Journey POV.
its July 5th 2020. we're going to clean water demon house. but we all took a shot before going. as we was setting up we keep hearing things. we go up stairs and Ryan heard a man. then we saw a deer. now we're starting. we keep hearing things up stairs. Ryan hit his head on a pipe. Ryan started with his phone app. it said Olivia. Mommy. in side. passed. up stairs.. we heard a voice from upstairs and we go. we hear footsteps around us. then we heard footsteps outside. Ryan got the k2. k2 went off. the app said YouTube.. then some thing sounds like got throw up and hit the glass of the window and we went down stairs. then a bat fly right by Ryan and Nik and Ryan went down. I don't think its a good idea to stay here any more. plus 50 minutes of the video was gone we left to calm down and as we did I went to check on Raelynn she was sleeping. I kiss her forehead and just watching her for a few minutes until River said"so how is our girl." I said"River why did you sign as the father." he said"I wanted to be there for her and you Journey I'll explain when I'm ready okay." I nod and went back to looking at my daughter. then Nik said"River where is oh you found her come on we're going back." River went and kiss Raelynn on the forehead and walk by me and said"let's go." I nod. we got in the car and went back to the clean water demon house. its 4:27 am. Ryan has another app he going to use. Wyatt has a k2. Nik saw some thing. Ryan got touch. Ryan and Wyatt saw the same thing. Ryan thought he saw some one outside. we hear footsteps. Nik saw some thing. Ryan has a bad vibe and so do I. Wyatt heard a hiss. Ryan is in pain and when we got outside his pain was gone. then we went back in and up stairs. we went back down stairs and the closet door was open. Ryan feeling bad and then River heard some thing. then sound like some thing was throw. then we was getting our stuff and we heard footsteps. we was out of the house and Nik was telling them not to follow us and we said bye. I get in the car and before we left I was asleep. I remember that some one carrying me to my room.