Chapter 9.

Journey POV.
the guys and I are at it again but I had work to do to my sister home schooling Raelynn. I go ahead and read to know what she is doing. but I'll get it done before the night is over. its February and we're at the Howard street home. Ryan got out the k2. then Wyatt and Nik hear footsteps on wood. Nik also has a k2 and its going off. we all hear the same footsteps on wood. after Ryan said Vicker k2 went off and there was a loud thumping. k2 went off. distant footsteps. then a thump. rempod went off after Ryan set it down and walk away. k2 going crazy. more distant footsteps. odd thumping. we hear footsteps in the kitchen area. rempod went off. then we went in the kitchen. there was a knock. then a thump. k2 going crazy as the app said Dorris. then footsteps and a thump. app said let people know. Wyatt hears some one approach. then a thump. then more thumping. two loud knocks. k2 going off. app said planning. then footsteps. app said sister. more footsteps. footsteps countries. rempod went off. app said Kevin. then they slip up Ryan and Wyatt then Nik and River. I took a break to read and see if I could help Raelynn with her home work. after a bit I stop and went back with the guys. rempod went off. as Ryan asking Alice questions. then two loud thumps. app said get out of here. The portal is where we are at now. going to do under in the Estes method and Ryan is going under. Nik said"who is here with us?. I asked earlier can you give us an answer." Ryan said"Yeah." Nik said"you are here are we sitting in front of the Portal." Ryan said"I'm dead. Dad. I'm here." rempod going off. Nik ask for a name and Ryan said"oh man I don't know that was a name. I'm Kevin. death." Nik ask if we was sitting in the Portal and Ryan said"I am. portal." Rempod went off. Ryan said"its dark." Nik ask if they can see us and Rempod went off. Ryan said"I am home." rempod went off. Ryan said"Vicker." "what is that." "Oh really." " where am I." Rempod going off. Ryan said"Nik. Hello. not really. where are we. Robert." then Nik went under. rempod going off. k2 going off. Nik said"I'm here." k2 going crazy. rempod went off. Nik said"Yeah I am." device turns off and on. some thing big sliding on the ground. Nik said"Okay." that was the end of the Estes method we're in the front room Ryan has the spirit rods. there was a knock. k2 and Rempod went off. music box went off. thumping. Ryan saw some thing. Nik ask if they were still with us and yes they are. vicker was here and Robert. and there was a woman too. knock on the wall. then we pack up and went home.