Chapter 13.

Journey POV.
it's October and we are back at the Donner tunnels. its almost been three years. I'm excited but its almost our wedding day. we have every thing ready we just waiting on the day. Raelynn was was going to bed before we left she said"Mama do you think Daddy will like me more if I was a boy." I said"sweetie what are you talking about your Daddy loves you just the way you are." Raelynn said"I over heard him talking to uncle Ryan and uncle Wyatt and he said he wanted a son." I said"well Honey you shouldn't have been eaves dropping on any body. its wrong. I'll have a talk with the guys." she smile and said"thank you Mama. good night." I kiss her forehead and said"good night my love." I walk in the living room to see my sister Hannah. then I look at River and said"we need to talk after the investigation." he just nod. the guys were messing with him. I got ready and left. any way let's get the investigation started. we made it two hour walk. there was sound of rock being thrown. Ryan set up the Rempod as he step back it went off. then Ryan reset the Rempod. Rempod going off. then Ryan reset it again and going off again non stop. so Ryan reset it again still going then we heard distant thumping. then Ryan cut it off and set it up some where else and its still going. k2 going off. then the music box went off. distant movement. rempod going off. then Ryan asked if this was one of Hell's Gates and the Rempod went off. then Ryan hears laughing as he was setting up the spirit talker. then when Ryan asked if some one was here the Rempod went off. then the spirit talker said suffered. then Spirit talker said The. then the spirit talker said outdoors. then as Ryan was talking the Rempod going off. then the spirit talker said I'm really here. then said any one. then we heard distant footsteps. then the spirit talker said come and go. then the spirit talker said passage. k2 went off. k2 again. then the spirit talker said I'm sorry. then said sad. then said go further. then Ryan set up the yes no and Ryan ask if we was at one of Hell's Gates and said yes. then he asked if this was a demon and then after nothing he asked again and yes. then the Rempod going off. then Ryan asked did you Escape From Hell and said no. then he asked so what does this mean are you guarding the gate. then the spirit talker said passage. again. then the device said yes. then said yes yes yes. I wonder why it would said three yess. then ask do you know why we're here and the spirit talker said we. then Wyatt was talking about how their was three demons here. rempod going off. then the device said yes. then the spirit talker said I'm guilty. then Ryan set up the device to say numbers. Ryan asked how many demons are here and said six. then the spirit talker said playing. then said no they don't know why we're here. Ryan told them we're here to try to find out if one of Hell's Gates is here. we're also here to release this demon that's been in this box for we don't know exactly how long is that okay and said yes. then the spirit talker said call out. Wyatt ask should we open up the box right now and said yes. so we went red light and they were going to open an Dibbuk box. then the spirit talker said excellent. then we heard yeah. after Wyatt was talking about the box. then the spirit talker said above. Ryan was going to open the box. then the spirit talker said dominant. then the cross that was on the box falls on the ground. then Ryan was going to open the box when he sees a quarter on the ground on heads. then the spirit talker said who are you. then Ryan pop open the box. rempod went off then the spirit talker said victim. then as they were looking at what's in it there was movement next to Ryan. then the spirit talker said you heard us. as Ryan was doing a evp session the spirit talker said myself. we keep seeing stuff and hearing things. then the spirit talker said terrified. yes I believe we are. then Wyatt hears distant voice. then the spirit talker said sush. then they do another evp session. as Ryan asked the first question there was distant footsteps. then one more Evp session. then we heard odd scratching. then Wyatt sees movement. Rempod went off. music box went off. Rempod going crazy. then Ryan was apologizing for them cussing so much. the spirit talker said who's talking. then the spirit talker said violate. then we heard distant crashing noise. Rempod going crazy. k2 went off. then the spirit talker said attachment. k2 and Rempod went off. then we heard a whistle. then the spirit talker said he's coming. then as Ryan was talking the spirit talker said yeah. k2 going off. then the spirit talker said body. then said heaven. then Ryan set up the device to see if they could spell a word. the spirit talker said watch. then the device said sqiqs then the spirit talker said English. then the spirit talker said protect. Rempod going crazy again and the spirit talker said them. then the spirit talker said box. then we heard scratching on the wall. Ryan just saw some thing. as Ryan said whoever is here we're leaving there was scratching gets closer. so start packing up right when we started packing up. the spirit talker said touch. as the Rempod going crazy. music box went off. so we got every thing packed up and then this happened as we are walking back. Ryan was talking and the spirit talker said Ryan. then two hours later. we made it to the car and we felt like some one was following us. we get home and River said"so what's up you want to talk." I said"yes Raelynn over heard that you wanted a boy. then she asked if you would like her more if she was a boy." River said"Journey yes I do want a son but I love our daughter and that's never going to change. the guys was asking if we was going to have any more kids and I just said that maybe one more to try for a boy if you want to but I also said I don't care if we do or don't I'm happy with you and Raelynn." I said"okay were be careful next time." he nod and kiss my forehead as we went to sleep.