THIRTEEN

ZAY

Vons family are my heart they took T.Roy, and I like we were theirs.

Last week, when Von came home, it was nice. It was like old times when I would spend the night at Granny's house, eat hand, and hang out with the family.

I finally gave Von his gift that I was holding from the last time he came home, but I'm so petty that it hit different, so I'm not going to talk about it.

But I know one thing

NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE

Can't tell me that I'm a Bennett, and that's on ya, Mama...

It's been a few weeks, and it's officially MY MUTHAFUCKIN BIRTHDAAAAY.

I AM NOW 18 AND IT FEEL NICE TO AT LEAST BE LEGAAAALLL

I was having my party at the Alibi, and no, it's not going to be no trash. I didn't invite Timmy because this is me and family time, and I didn't want the drama.

My love, Draya just came back from LA to show me love. I miss my sis so much. She's definitely killing the game in the modeling industry. She worked with so many people, rappers, and clothing brands the list goes on.

Dreezy baby was staying with me a little after Von came home. Her and her mom got into it. It was so bad that she left. I definitely didn't mind her staying she's my sister, so I don't care. She's been working and settling into her apartment that is actually down the hall from me, so it's nice to have her close by.

I just arrived at the Alibi, and it was packed. Once I walked in, the old heads at the bar were passing me some money for my birthday. Some were cat calling like some damn animals.

I laughed it off and entered the elevator. Once it topped, the doors opened, and I walked out.

To my surprise, everyone in the club started to sing Happy Birthday

From the Owner of the bar to the Stripper on the ceiling. They all showed me love.

I looked around and saw everyone I loved come and give me hugs.

"Damn, sis, you are finally 18 shit it took foreva." Draya said, laughing

"Yea, whateva, don't talk about me." I said, giving her a hug.

" I set you up with a gift table over behind our section." She said as she grabbed my hand, pulling me over to our area