ELEVEN

2 Months Later

Omniscient
_____________

Since the Alibi situation

Zay has been hustling harder since T.Roy has been sitting down for a while, so she's been putting in over time. She also been back and forth to Cleveland, trying to buy a little house for emergencies. She always wants to make sure that T.Roy, Von and her are okay. She only has them now. 

Zay has been hanging with Timmy a little bit more. She's been all over 63, with him getting to know his friends and how they work. He hasn't stepped foot into O Block. He knew what it was.

Von has been in jail for 2 months on a weed charge and got caught with a clip. Thank God there weren't any bullets or a whole gun. It was a little over a pound, so he's taking his time on the chin. The actual guns were in the other car with Durk, so he was lucky enough to get off easy. 

That night, he drove by himself, swerving in and out of traffic running lights being dumb but at that moment, his feelings were hurt. He still have some time left because He's been eating well, and he has a personal cell phone, Zay has made ways to make sure he was good at low-key. Even though he's that nigga it's nothing like a woman's touch.

T.Roy have been in the streets heavy. He just got shot last month for killing a few people who were outta pocket. He almost lost his life if it wasn't for Zay being there so he's healing and staying out the way.  

He also has been answering and talking to Von, keeping him updated on everything and secretly sliding money to Von's mom AKA Mama T making sure that she's okay.

Durk went on tour. So, he was enjoying the perks of the road. He's been talking to Von about music, and telling him the benefits to it. Checking on his mom and sliding her money as well, making sure that his household was straight.

____

Zay was at Timmys house in the living room and he's in the shower while he's in there Zay is walking around checking out his house looking around through some of his drawers when she came around a crate full of guns AK 47's,Glocks, so many guns to even look through right now. She heard his room door open and footsteps hitting the top of the stairs. 

She sat down crossed her legs and pulled out he phone like she was on it. He walked up to her leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"You ready bae?" She asked looking at him

"Look baby change of plans, I have to do something with my niggas." He said grabbing her hand as she got up

"Okay just call me later." She said kissing his cheek 

Zay walked out the front door jumped in her car and made her way to the house she had a real weird feeling so she made it into the house to check on her cousin.

"T BABY YOU HOME?" Zay yelled through the house

"JAMES ARE YOU IN HERE CAUSE BITCH YOU BETTA SAY SUM." She said starting to walk towards his room

"AYE CHILL OUT WITH THAT BITCH WORD." He said walking out of his room while putting his shirt over his head.

"I thought something happened to you." She said while giving him a hug

"Naw I'm good cuz you know that I'm not dying no time soon." He said lifting his arm into a muscle

"Boy Byyyeeee, you play all day." She said laughing while mushing his head

"Have you talked to Von?" He asked said eyeing me a little and then looked away really fast

"You know I haven't I wish him well though." I said walking into my room

"So when are you going to talk to him because he miss you on the low." He said walking behind me 

"I don't want to talk about him at the moment. Let's talk about my biiiirthdaaaaaay because its definitely next week and you know it's an official holiday." I said putting my hands on my knees and started twerking. 

T.Roy kicked Zay and she fell on her bed rubbing the side of her ass 

"I can't stand yo ass right now like fareal." She said rolling her eyes at him

Zay and T.Roy ended up watching one of their movies. ATL, and one of Zays and T.Roy favorite part was coming up.

"What's so funny? What kind of name is New New anyway. CAUSE I'M NEW NEW AND I ALWAYS ROCK THE NEW NEW SHIT THANK YOU. Yea I heard you and yo home girlz don't buy nunna dat New New shit" Zay said it in both of their voices. 

T.Roy looked at her like she way crazy.

"DON'T EVEN DO IT." Zay said putting her index finger in the air "You know that this is my shit." 

All T.Roy could do was laugh because he knows that that was his favorite part as well.

BUZZ BUZZ

T.Roy pulled his phone out got up and stepped to the side.

Zay glanced at hm but then turned her attention back to the movie.

______

I just posted this real quick I am going to post the other part in a day or 2 

Love Yaaaaalllll comment and let me know how you feel about my book so faaaarrrrr