THREE

Von

"Aye bra, I have a play for us to make some money right now. It's time to man up and get some real bread." T.Roy said, standing over the bed with a straight face

"Mane on foe nem what you talkin about?" I asked, sitting up looking at him

"Talked to Jr and O and I put in the play to slide through on some niggas." He said walking back and forth

"Folks you crazy man." I shook my head while looking up at him

"I'm sick of going to school looking like a bum, niggas hungry low key, mamas on dope, selling everything. Trying to go to school and everything is hard to understand. I have and taking my money I am tired bra. Gettin beat by the woman I use to adore now I look at her with disgusted. I have my auntie yes but I don't want her to be tired out she's doing all she could do for me man."

I'm studding my brother face he had tears forming his eyes. I had to back my nigga up I couldn't let him do this shit on his own. What type of brother would I be.

"You know that you are my bruda man I got you." I held my had out we dapped up."I am about to get dressed, get some food, and we out."

He nodded and walked out the door. I grabbed my black pants, shirt, hoodie, and Force's. I also had my ski mask folded nicely on my head. I had gloves in my pocket I grabbed a pair for T. When I walked out the room I saw T.Roy eating the last bit of his fries, he put his plate in the sink and walked out the door.

I followed him to the play ground benches, O and Jr was stating around talking. When we approached them they dapped us up looked around one more time before handing us a Glock 43 and Smith & Weston 442.

We checked the guns out see what's going on with the bullets, T.Roy checked the clip and stuffed them in our hoodie pockets.

"Ight so this nigga DD3 is on the corner of 63rd and Broadway he is talking to a bitch I had put on to him. They're in a Black Porsche and they are there right now so make sure yall careful out there li folks." said Jr looking overs us

"Ready Von?" I nodded and walked behind T.Roy

In the process of us speed walking walking a few blocks we didn't say anything I handed him his gloves we put the m on pulled our masked down and seen a Black Porsche in a parking lot under the train tracks.

We snuck up crouching like a tiger, like snoop off The Wire. As we got closer to the car we pulled our guns out. I had mines pointed in the hoe face she's screaming and shaking.

T.ROY

I pointed my gun in this face, I told this nigga to unlock tha door. I opened the door searched his pockets and found a few stacks from his pockets, seen that he had a Glock 23. Put in my pockets opened the passenger side opened the glove compartment rambling through that even the center counsel.

I had to take his jewelry, his watch, chains, bracelets, rings. I looked up and this nigga is sliding under his seat on the low. My eyes went straight to his and without a thought I shot 3 shots to his chest.

Von and I took off back to the hood we went back to the apartments. Jumped, a tall fence, hit a hallway right to the second floor now we at Zay place. We went to my aunties house knocked on the door. It seemed like forever for Zay to answer the door Von and I rushed in and fell to the floor.

Zay looked at us like we was crazy. We jumped up ran to my room, auntie Tiny gave me her room about two years ago since I was becoming a young man. Auntie is doing so much for me and I am doing so wrong in the streets at a young age.

I'm Just trying to make sure that we are all okay.

"Nigga what the fuck happened?" Von asked sitting on the floor looking scared

"Man he reached for a gun it was either him or us so I got us." I said pasting back and forth

"Look I don't even want to ask what happed because I think I know what's up." Zay said leaning against the door way

"Zay man do-"

"Listen I know what's up and I need for yall to get up right now take our clothes off right now." she said calmly

We just stood there looking at her in shock

"I don't know why yall niggas are staring at me like that for nigga STRIP." She raised her voice

Zay

"Listen my dad didn't die because of something random killing. Someone murdered him because he was a real big dealer back home." I said, grabbing their clothes

"I would always help when he would get shot and things like that. Ma was always sleeping. So just know don't worry, I got yall." While walking out of T.Roys room

"So now yall need to wash yours hands with cold water, peroxide, Anti Bacterial Soap, and I have nail brushes." Walking into my room now, grabbing each my nail brushes for them to clean their nails with.

As one was washing his hands in the kitchen, the other was in the bathroom. I had each one one take showers with the anti bacterial soap as well. They had clean shorts and white Ts.

I made sure they were okay before I took they clothes and packed them in my bookbag. I was going to leave early before school and burn the clothes so everything would be all good.

Don't worry, I got this.

Von and T.roy gathered themselves together and walked into my room, sitting on my bed.

"What are yall thinking about?" I said, looking put at the ceiling as my head rested on my hands

"Nothin man, just grateful to have ya here, cuz ." T.Roy said

"Look I'm here for yall no matter what, we are family and I love yall." I sat up, scooting over to them and giving each a hug

"I'm about to go to bed. Von, are you coming?" T asked, walking out my room

"Naw man ima talk to Zay for a li bit." He got up shut, locked the door, and turned the light out.

He laid in the bed next to me he didn't say a word he just looked at me. I could see the shadow of his cheek and jaw bones because of the lights from hitting the blinds. But I can clearly see his eyes from the actual lights coming from the little holes from the blinds.

"Why are you looking at me like that for?" I said, smiling

"Because I didn't know that you kn-"

"It's not something I say. There are so many things my dad taught me, so just know that I know what you are going through."

"Can I be honest with you, Zay?" He asked, scooting closer to me

_______________

This is the longest chapter, and it's only page 3

So let's continue to Vote, Like, and Share