FOUR

Zay

"Why are you looking at me like that for?" I said smiling

"Because I didn't know that you kn-"

"It's not something I say. It's so many things my dad taught me so just know that I know what you are going through."

"Can I be honest with you Zay?" He asked scooting closer to me

"Of course Von."

"Can I kiss you? I know that we are best friends but I-."

I don't know what came over me but I kissed him I know that he was my best friend but have you ever had a weird feeling around someone . 

It's not bad or anything, it feels like butterflies in my stomach. I shouldn't  feel this way just because we are bestfriends, but he's my first crush.

I broke away from the kiss and just stared at him trying to figure him out. I was really confused I just wasn't going to say anything though.

"That was my first kiss." Von said breaking the ice

"It was mine as well." I said smiling I put my hands over my face and started giggling

"I like you Zay, I like you more than a best friend." He said 

"I like you too Von. I can talk to you about anything. I want us to wait until we're older for us to be anything. I want you to take me on a real date one day."

"Ight dats a bet." He smiles while sticking out his pinky

I looked down at his hand and just shook my head. I stuck my pinky out wrapped it around his we leaned in and kissed our hand. We changed our positions and laid facing the celling, all I could remember was slowly closing my eyes.

I heard my mom closing the house door she works night shifts, so comes in early morning. I forgot to kick Von out my room last night. I heard her walking to my door and nocking on it.

"Zayanna." Ma called out

I kicked Von off the bed so he's in between the bed and the wall. I jumped up to the door unlocked it and mom was standing there looking confused.

"Are you okay?" She asked looking behind me

"Yea I'm good I just fell out the bed." I said looking at her

"Oh Okay, well I'm about to take a shower. I know T.Roy is sleep so I am not going to bother him. I am going to take a shower. After that I am going to cook breakfast for yall and go to bed" She walked away

I closed and locked the door and Von got up off the floor and looked at me like I was crazy

"I'm sorry Vonnie." I hugged him and pushed him out the door when I heard my mother shower water running.

Omniscient 

As Von was walking into T.Roy room T.Roy was already up. He was leaning back on the bed looking at the ceiling. Von opened the door closed it and walked up to him. 

"Ight folks let's count dis money." Von said in low tone 

They got up started counting the money, when they were al done the amount at the end was $11,890 dollars not including the jewelry. They dapped up split the money between the two of them, they walked away with $5,945. 

They felt like they were up from now on they didn't have to worry about to much at the moment beside save. This was the moment they knew they went the other route.

T.Roy had the taste of blood he didn't care about no one besides his love ones. Now it's time to get it. Summer is around the corner and its about to be rainy.  

_________________

This chapter is short because I am about to do a time jump. I know the other chapters were slow, but I wanted yall to know what they were going through. All of the good stuff is coming now....

I want yall honest opinion about the story so far? 

Do yall like it?

Should I keep going?