18

(you guys better thank me for this chapter. this is my «apology for not updating as fast as usual» chapter so you guys should be happy with how it goes👍)

POV: Kyle

it worked!!

i managed to convince my mother that school wasn't on today, and after a few minutes of talking, she agreed to let me stay home alone while the rest of my family went out to their day of work/school.

i get a message from the group chat, telling me to go over to Cartmans house now, so i do.

i walk down the side of the street with a backpack slung around my shoulder - in it, included some spare clothes, $20, three jars, and a toothbrush and toothpaste.

when i got there, i let myself in to see Kenny and Cartman already on the couch stuffing their faces with cheesy poofs, and playing Mario Kart.

they turn to me, and Kenny smiles and waves. "Hey Kyle!"

"Hi," i respond, throwing my bag on the floor and taking a seat on the carpet, crossing my legs and grabbing a controller Cartman throws at me.

we play a few rounds before Stan lets himself in, chucking his stuff next to mine, then sitting on the couch next to Kenny.

"Hey guys," he says, taking a cheesy poof from Cartmans bowl, causing him to scowl. "Can I join?"

"Sure dude," Kenny hands him a controller and we restart the game so Stan could join.

we played for a few hours, laughing and enjoying ourselves as we did so, until Cartman threw a fit about how he kept losing, and decided to stop the game altogether.

"Fine then.. what now?" Stan asks, leaning into the couch while propping his legs up on my shoulder, causing me to glare at him.

"I snuck shit," Kenny says, grinning.

"What," i respond, confused.

he reaches behind the couch for his backpack, then pulls it onto his lap with a «clink» of glass, causing a few questioning looks to appear on the faces of us watching. Kenny pulls out a bottle of beer and chucks it at Stan, causing him to almost drop it.

oh my god.

"Dude! Seriously, Kinny? You snuck beer into my house?" Cartman exclaims, before grinning widely. "Sweet!"

"Wait, we're drinking?" i start, slightly surprised. "I don't know if that's a good ide-"

"-Don't be such a pussy, Kahl, just do it." Cartman interrupts, making me scoff.

"Fine, whatever, fatass." i take a bottle from Kenny, opening it with an opener, then cringing at the strong smell of it.

within a few minutes, we were all slightly tipsy, and a bit more giggly than usual.

"And then she just, like, fell down those stairs, and then she, she-" Kenny says before breaking down laughing, causing the rest of us to join in with his giggling.

"No way," Stan says, slurring slightly as he does so. i sit next to him on the floor, as he had come down to sit with me. i lean against his arm, sipping on the bottle of beer i was given.

i felt the adrenaline running through my veins as my body felt unusually warm. i wasn't thinking as much, and instead i spoke my mind a lot more. why did i agree to this.

"Yes way!! It was fucking hilarious, she tumbled down those stairs and it was so funny, you should've been there." Kenny says, kicking his feet up on the armrest of Cartman's couch.