9

(im not great at writing angst so like yeah sorry😭💀)

POV: Kyle

"Please man, it's been like, an hour." Kenny groans, leaning against the door of a stall as he hangs his head down in defeat.

"Shut up. Sorry that was unnecessary. Shhh. Unless you're going to tell me your secrets?" Stan sits against the bathroom door, blocking our exit as he glares at Kenny.

i sit on the counter next to the sinks, leaning against the mirror and silently waiting.

it's been about an hour since stan blocked us inside of the bathroom, and to our own dismal, no-one has tried to come in and realise that we've been locked inside.

"I told you, we don't have any secrets dude." Kenny replies, rummaging through his bag for whatever reason.

"Why can't I believe you?"

"Because you're a mentally unstable alcoholic with trust issues?"

"I swear to god Kenny I'll-"

i let out a sigh, leaning my head back onto the mirror as i close my eyes, tuning out to their petty conversation.

i feel bad, truly. Stan has a right to know why i'm acting like this to him, and why i'm keeping all these secrets. but i can't tell him, it'll destroy me. he would hate me and my feelings, and i'm starting to hate them too. why can't i just.. not like him? he obviously doesn't like me back, he likes Wendy. and i know that, because of all these stupid flowers.

a pain starts to rise in my chest. a familiar, aching pain that gradually grows in pain.

but this time, i'm more scared. more nervous, and afraid, and the pain is less in my throat, and more in my head.

because i'm not alone.

i look up a bit too suddenly, and i lose balance off the counter and stumble awkwardly onto the floor, holding my arms out to catch my balance.

Kenny and Stan turn to me, confused and slightly amused by my instability. i stand upright, and turn to face Stan.

"This isn't funny anymore. I need to- you need to let us out." i say, feeling the pain rise from my chest to an uncomfortable spot in my throat.

"Why?" Stan raises an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Wh- why!?" Kenny looks at Stan with a look of surprise. "This is kidnapping, this is actual, illegal kidnapping, and kidnapping is not legal."

desperation floods my thoughts as i think for an excuse. "I have a math quiz and I can't fail."

"We don't have maths today." he replies.

"I do."

"Maths is only on Tuesdays. It isn't Tuesday."

"I'm special."

Kenny interrupts, getting an idea of my sudden outburst of wanting to get out. Stan turns to him, eyeing him in suspicion. "Just let us leave, man. This isn't cool. What if Kyle feels sick?"

"Well is he sick right now?"

"I'm gonna vomit dude," i mumble, the pain rising through my throat to the back of my mouth. time is running out, and i might not be able to say much more.

"We're in a bathroom, use the stall."

"Dude...." Kenny winces at Stans insensitivity.

to Stans surprise, and without wasting time, i instantly go into the furthest stall and fall to my knees slightly painfully, leaning over the bowl.