•Jealousy Starting To Show Up•

Lisa "I can't believe you all are here in front of me right now. Omg Haru you've grown up so much, I remember when you were shorter than me in middle school."

Haruto "Yeah I remember too but look at me now."

Lisa "Where is my girl ?? Aaaah Yunjin, you're so pretty."

Mingi "You look cute too Lisa."

Lisa "Thanks Gigi. Well guys should we go eat I'm kinda starving right now."

Yoon "Lis where did you buy your dress ? I love it."

Lisa "Oh I didn't bought it. It was a gift from my brother. By the way i like your skirt, it looks good on you."

Yoon "Aww thank you Lis. Come on let's go."

You guys were eating in a fancy restaurant

Lisa "Guys I have to say something."

Jake "What is it ?"

Yunjin "Yeah tell us."

Lisa "I think have a crush. After 2 years it's my first time having one, but I actually don't know a lot of things about him."

Haruto "Who is it ? Who ??"

Jake "Where did you see him ?"

Yoon "Did you talk to him ?"

Lisa "His name is Jaemin and he is a member of my brothers group. I saw him for the first time the other day when I've been to there practice room. Yes I did talk to him but we just talked about me. But he's really pretty and funny too and like he's listening."

Jake "Did you talk to him about something private ??"

Lisa "No but the other day I had a fight with my big brother and it went too far, and even tho he didn't know everything about me he came to console me, like isn't this so cute. Oh and I have his number."

Yunjin "Girl I think you should talk to him more. Did you have a talk with him since the other day ?"

Lisa "No."

Mingi "You should send him a message later."

Lisa "Should I ? Oh but I might see him today actually because later I'm going to see my baby."

Jake "You're baby ??"

Lisa "Yes my baby twin, I miss him, and he didn't even call me this morning. Anyways I talk too much let's finish eating."

You kept talking about different things and when you all finished eating you got out and started walking

Haruto "Guys I think Winwin is here, let's go search for him."

Lisa "Omg I cant wait to see him."

Right when you said that a male figures appeared behind you

Winwin "Hi guys !!"

Lisa "Winnie !! Do you know how much I missed you ??" (Hugging him)

Winwin " I missed you too Lili and you guys too."

Jake "Bro it's been a while since I saw you."

Mingi "Yeah bro."

Yunjin "You're still very cute Winwin."

Yoon "Yes tell him about it, his face is like an angel."

Winwin "Thanks guys, and Lili I saw Mark earlier he said you might go there later, is it true ?"