•How Lisa and Jaemin became close•

You finished dancing to Lesserafim "Antifragile". They all clapped their hand and you ran toward Jeno to hide behind him because you were embarrassed

Mark "I really didn't know that you could dance like that Lisa"

Lisa "I mean if you can dance then I can, it's in our blood I guess"

Jeno "But where did you learn this dance ?"

Lisa "I learned it with their performance video and I love their songs too there is one of their song that go like ~love is sour love is sour grapes...~"

Haechan "Wait you can sing too ?? Are you an all-rounder ???

Lisa "Yeah I can sing, dance, rap, produce songs, play the guitar and the piano, and be a dj."

Mark "Omg I don't think we are siblings, how I cannot know all of this ?? Did you know Jeno ?"

Jeno "Of course, I knew it"

Lisa "Maybe if you pay a little bit more attention to me you've know it !"

Mark "Hey ! Didn't I told you to stop with that attitude, you can't talk to me like that I'm not your friend."

Jeno "Yeah Lili please don't start a fight here."

Lisa "Okay sorry Mel but can you pay more attention to me when we're at home ?"

Mark "Ok I'll try to"

Lisa "I'll look forward to what you said"

Renjun "Mel ?"

Mark "That's how she call me"

Renjun "Aww so cute"

Lisa "Is there a restroom in here ?"

Jeno "No its outside at your left"

Jaemin " I can show her the way "

Lisa "Okay thank you"

He show you the way but before you go in he asked you something

-Wait Lisa, can I have your number so we can stay in contact when you leave ?

-Yes of course if you want

-Thanks

He gave you his phone and you gave him yours

-Okay here's my number

-Here's mine

You get in the restroom and get out 5min later

-I'm done

-Let's go back

You return to the practice room

Jeno "Took you long enough, what were you doing ?"

Lisa "Oh hum Jaemin asked for my number."

Mark "Number ?? And you gave it to him ?"

Lisa " Yes, isn't he your friend ?"

Mark "He is but do you know him ?? Didn't I told you not to give your number to anybody ?"

Lisa "Yes but im not a baby anymore so let me do what I want ugh, you're always overprotecting me im tired of it"

Mark "LISA !! What did you say ? Start to get angry
You're tired of ME ?? Do you think im you're friend ?"

Lisa "No you're just annoying "Rolled her eyes

He walked towards you with one hand up ready to slap you
Right before he slap you, you closed your eyes
You felt something like a rock hitting your cheek
You opened your eyes and everbody was looking at Mark really chocked

Lisa "Mark you didn't" flowing tear

Jeno "Hyung, why did you do that ??" Get in between you and him
"Lili look at me are you ok ?"

Lisa "Nono look what he did to me" Showing your cheek then you hugged him and you strated crying again

Jeno "I am sorry stop crying, I don't like seeing you cry please Lisa."

5 min later you calmed yourself down during this time Haechan was talking to Mark to calm him down too then Jaemin came to you

Jaemin "Lisa are you okay ?"

Lisa "No my face hurt so bad I think I need some ice."

Jeno "Look at me" He checked your face"Your face is really red right now, let me go ask the staff if they have some ice."

Lisa "You're leaving me here alone ?"

Jeno " There's Jaemin don't worry. Jaemin can you stay with her just a moment ?"

Jaemin "Of course !" sitting down

You stayed a little moment quit then Jaemin began

Jaemin "I'm actually sorry I shouldn't have ask for your number, I didn't know Mark was gonna act like that."

Lisa "No no it's not your fault, you don't need to apologize."

Jaemin "Is it the first time he hurt you ?"

Lisa "Yeah it's the first time he do that to me, I really don't recognize him."

Jaemin "I kinda understand why he was angry but he didn't have to slap you . By the way why did you say all that, it was kinda rude maybe he just want to protect you from bad people."

Lisa "Maybe but him protecting me is too much, I can't literally do anything without him asking even if I go out he ask with who, he don't even let me have boy friends isn't that too much ??"

Jaemin "I mean he's your big brother after all. "

Lisa " Yeah he is but it's not like he don't have some friends that are girls it's the same with me I can have some friends that are boys. I feel like I'm trapped in a cage where I can't do anything that I want, like I'm suffocating with him in the house he's always behind me."

Jaemin " I think you two need to have a talk seriously and put your mind on table ."

Lisa " How are we supposed to talk face to face after this ?? I just want to hate him but I can't because I really love him."

Jaemin " First you need to calm down."

Jeno came back with some package of ice and placed one of it on your cheek

Lisa "Thank you baby." Giving him a kiss on the cheek

Jeno "Don't say that and don't do that people are gonna misunderstand our relationship."

Lisa " Yeah whatever can't I kiss my brother ?" Kissing him again

Jeno " Of course you can but at home not here"

Lisa " Why ? If they misunderstand just tell them I'm your twin it's very simple"

Jeno " Yeah but, you don't understand, just forget what I said"

Lisa " So I can kiss you whenever I want prince ?"

Jeno " Yes you can my princess."

_____________________

Next chapter: Reconciliation between siblings and reunion with Heeseung

Lisa is becoming a bad girl and Mark violent 😔

Also guys I'm gonna post another story soon but it's gonna be in French

And this next chapter is gonna be long so prepare yourself 😉