•Reconciliation between siblings and reunion with Heeseung•

1 hour later they finished practicing and you were about to go home.

Lisa "Nono if you guys are finished can you drop me off at Heeseung please ?~"

Jeno "Why ? Don't you want to go home ? Aren't you tired ?"

Lisa "I am but I just want to see Heeseung I miss him being around "

Jeno "Well if you want to see him you're gonna have to ask Mark, he is the one driving."

Lisa "Ugh ! Can't you ask for me ?"

Jeno "You want to go not me"

Mark "Go where ?"

Jeno "Go ahead Lili ask him"

Lisa "Fine but you'll regret it Jeno, anyways Mark I wanted to ask if you could drop me off at Heeseung."

Mark "Why ?"

Lisa "I miss him"

Mark "Okay but who's gonna drop you home after ?"

Lisa "Heeseung I guess, but if he can't it's fine I'll just sleep there."

Mark "There's no way you're gonna sleep there. Don't you know he share a room with someone ? Like a guy. "

Lisa "Of course I know but it's fine I'll just sleep with Heeseung. You know he's my brother too, he can protect me."

Mark "Okay but if anything happens I swear I'm gonna kill him."

Lisa "Can you like stop nothing is gonna happen, just trust me this one time please."

Mark "Fine."

He was about to go away but you stopped him

Lisa "Wait Mel please ?"

Mark "Yeah, what is it ?"

Lisa "Can we talk about what happened ?"

Mark "Yeah hum... about that I'm really sorry Lisa I didn't want to hurt you but you just got me so angry that I couldn't control myself. Please just forgive me I'm really really sorry, I promise you it's never gonna happen again."

Lisa "I forgive you but I'm sorry too I shouldn't have said all those things, I know you just want to protect me and I'm sorry for not being grateful for it. Can you please forgive me ?"

Mark "Of course."

Lisa "Thanks but just one thing can you please stop being overprotective cus I can't do anything without you asking all the time and like I feel like suffocating right now, and just now you don't even let me sleep with my brother."

Mark "Lili it's just that I don't want you to get hurt by anyone but I'll work on it. I really love you for real that's why I protect you so much."

Lisa "I understand and I love you too but sometimes you're just too much."

Mark "Sorry."

Lisa "Okay can we go now or are you guys not finished yet?"

Mark "Oh yes we can go just let me go grab my bag and can you call the others. Oh and I didn't tell you but we're gonna be on same car with everyone so yeah."

Lisa "What did you say ?? Do you mean the other members are gonna come ?"

Mark "Yeah cus after we drop you off we're going to the dorm directly."

Lisa "Ugh ! Why didn't you tell me before, I tough we were going to take your car. But it's fine as long as you drop me off at Heeseung then I don't mind."

Mark "Great !"

Mark leaved to go grab his bag and you leaved too to go call the other members

Jeno "Oh you're here."