ɹnoᖵ-ʎʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

Y/N and Max were silently sitting beside each other when Emma walked up to the two.

Emma was wearing a black dress as she sadly smiled at the two. "Hey."

"Where are you going?" Max asked as she saw tears appearing in Emma's eyes. "Chrissy's funeral is now."

"Oh, do you want me to come with you?" Y/N asked as he stood up.

Emma nodded. "Please."

Y/N softly grinned as the girl before turning to the ginger-haired girl beside him. "Do you want to come with me?"

"I-- Are you sure?" Max asked as she looked at the two teens in front of her. "I mean, I never really interacted with her."

"I know. But I'd like it of you came with me." Y/N took Max's hands into his own.

"I'd love too." Max smiled before her smile quickly dropped. "But I don't have a funeral dress."

"I have one for you." Emma informed.

"But what about Y/N?"

"Don't worry." Marc spoke in Y/N's mind as a black suit with a white tie wrapped around Y/N's body.

"Oh." Max softly gasped as Emma looked amazed. "Wow."

"Well then..." Y/N trailed off as he looked at the suit he was currently wearing.

"I..." Emma cleared her throat. "I'll get you your dress, Max."

"Yeah. Thanks."

Max followed Emma back inside the house as Y/N gave his suit another glance. "So, you could do this, like, when?"

"Just don't ask and enjoy it."

○●○

Max, Y/N and Emma were seated beside each other as they were listening to a woman who was talking about Chrissy.

Emma had her head on Y/N's shoulder as she was softly sniffling. Y/N himself was also letting out some silent tears as he was holding Max's hand with his left one.

What if he tried to socialize more with Chrissy and not primarily just Emma. Would she come to him and tell him about her nightmares.

The woman walked back down from the microphone as she was crying and holding her hand by her mouth.

No one else stood up to say something to the crowd, so now everyone could say their goodbyes to leave the family alone.

"We'll see you outside." Y/N said as he hugged the black-haired girl.

Emma just nodded before walking back towards her parents.

Y/N and Max walked out of the building after saying their goodbyes to Chrissy and her family. Y/N let out a deep sigh as he turned back to look at Emma.

"Is everything okay?" Max asked, being a bit worried for her boyfriend.

"Yeah-- No, I'm--" Y/N stumbled over his words before clearing his throat. "I'm fine."

"Really?"

"Yeah." he weakly smiled.

"Okay." Max smiled before leaning up slightly and attaching her lips to his. The two shared a kiss together until someone called out to Y/N, making the two separated from the kiss and turned to look behind Y/N to see Jason walking up to the two.

"Oh, hey, Jason." Y/N spoke as unconsciously grabbed Max's hand into his own.

Jason also was wearing a black suit as he put his hands into his pockets. "You're here too?"