uǝǝʇⅎᴉᖵ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

It has been around six months since Y/N L/N moved to Hawkins, Indiana. Six months since he met Max Mayfield, his current girlfriend. But it was also six months since they met up with the party and fought alien dogs from another dimension.

Speaking of which, Y/N was now cycling through the streets of Hawkins with Max sitting behind him on his bike. They were going to meet the party at the recently opened Starcourt Mall.

Once they arrived, Y/N parked his bike as he and Max walked to the group. They all greeted each other as they were still waiting for Mike, who was also in a relationship with Eleven.

Once Mike arrived on his own, since El wasn't allowed to go into the town, Lucas immediately started telling him how he was always late. "You're late."

"I'm sorry."

"Again." Lucas quickly stopped Mike from apologizing.

"We're gonna miss the opening." Will whined as Mike started locking up his bike. "Yeah, if you keep whining about it. Let's go!"

"'If you guys keep whining about it. Nyeh-nyeh-nyeh.'"

"Just please stop talking, dude." Mike told Lucas as the group started walking inside the mall.

"Let me guess. You were busy." Lucas guessed as he smacked his lips, clearly talking about Mike's relationship with Eleven. "Oh, yeah, real mature, Lucas."

"'Oh, El, I wish we could make out forever and never hang out with any of our friends.'"

"Lucas, stop."

"Will thinks it's funny." Lucas defended himself as he threw Lucas towards the wolfs. "Because it is." Will chuckled.

"Yeah, it is so funny that I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend."

"I'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend." Y/N spoke up as he wrapped an arm around Max's waist, who gave him a quick peck in return.

The group maneuvered through the crowds of people before eventually ending up at 'Scoops Ahoy!'

Mike started repeatedly pressing the bell as the woman at the counter, Robin Buckley, grew a smile on her face. "Hey, dingus, your children are here."

Right on cue, the window doors opened up to see the other worker, Steve the hair Harrington. "Again? Seriously?"

The children only shrug in response as Steve led them through the back half of the store. "I swear, if anybody hears about this--"

"We're dead!" the group called back as they walked through the halls until arriving at the cinema. They walked inside the room that had the sneak preview of Day of the Dead.

The group awkwardly made it to their seats and sat down. Y/N and Max obviously sitting beside each other as they shared a bag of chips between them. Paprika flavored, to be precise.

The movie started as Max started shush-ing the group, who were sitting on her right. The movie started playing, but after two whole minutes, the screen started glitching before going to a black screen.

"What happened?" Y/N asked as he turned to see the party as confused as he was.

"Maybe the power got turned off?" someone behind Y/N spoke as the kids couldn't do anything else than to just wait.

After sitting in silence for a bit, the movie continued playing as the whole room cheered and continued watching the movie.

○●○

The next morning, the party was hiding out in Dustin's house. They were going to surprise him with moving toys and a banner saying 'Welcome back Dustin'