ǝʌᴉᖵ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

"This is the reason why I was late for class." Dustin started as the whole group beside Will and Mike were starting in front of Mr. Clarke.

"Pretty neat." Mr. Clarke said in return looking at the Ghostbusters trap. "These doors function?"

"Well, yeah, obviously." Dustin answered. "But it's not about the trap. It's what's inside. Now, this very well may change your perception of the world."

"Consider my interest piqued." Mr. Clarke shrugged.

"All right, first, let's just clarify that this is my discovery, not yours." Dustin said as everyone let out a sigh.

"Dustin, Jesus!" Lucas sighed. "Just show him!"

"I'm just trying to clarify--"

"Dustin!" Both Y/N and Max exclaimed as Dustin reluctantly agreed. "Okay, fine."

Suddenly the door opened and Mike and Will ran inside the room. "Stop!" Mike screamed as he grabbed the trap. "I'm sorry, Mr. Clarke. It was just a stupid prank."

"What are you doing?" Dustin asked as Mike quickly replied. "I told him to stop. We need to go."

"Mike!" Dustin tried to protest as Mike ignored him. "Right now. Right now!"

Everyone began running after Mike as Y/N turned back towards the very confused teacher. "I'm sorry for apparently wasting your time." he said and ran after the group.

Y/N walked towards the AV room to see the door closing, leaving Max standing outside. "Hello? Hello?!" she asked as she banged on the door.

"Did they seriously lock us out?" Y/N asked as Max turned towards him. "Yup." she answered while popping the 'p'.

The girl then grabbed a paperclip from her backpack and crouched down at the height of the lock. "I'm opening this door."

"You know, maybe we shouldn't." Y/N said as Max looked surprised at him. "What?"

"I mean, there must be a reason that they locked us out, right?" Y/N suggests as Max made a fake thinking face. "That's bullshit."

Max continued to try and unlock the door as Y/N stood behind her. "If you're sure."

Eventually the door unlocked as Max opened the door

Eventually the door unlocked as Max opened the door. Before anything could be said or looked at, something small ran across the floor and Dustin pushed Max against Y/N.

Y/N landed on his back on the floor as Max fell on top of him. They both looked at each other, not really knowing what to do, before Mike ran out of the room. "Don't flirt now, Dart escaped because of you."

Max quickly got off Y/N while he stood up after her, both blushing a bit. "Sorry."

"No worries." Y/N awkwardly chuckled before joining the rest of the group in the search of Dart.