Part 5: Photoshootings

Surround yourself with people who care about you. Not just those who say it, but those who show it.
-Alex Elle ———————————————————————
‼️Trigger Warning(panic attacks)‼️

Tom is ready to go to his photoshoot for toady, shortly after your conversation. Luke, though has other plans. He wants to know what happened after Tom stormed back to his room. He makes it his goal to question Tom, he however just dismissed him with a "Don't worry, dude. See you after work." and is out the door before Luke can answer. Tom drives to the location lost in his thoughts, which are consumed with you again. Finding himself in hair and makeup not even half an hour after leaving his house, he comes back to reality. Not because he finally stopped thinking about you, but because he gets his instructions, what to wear, where to stand, all that.
He is shooting Prada's new collection, which contrasts the rustic style of the location just great. The styles are classic, just colourful enough to contrast the steel construct perfectly and could be considered to never come out of style. Opposite the luxury is the abandoned industrial hall, where rusted columns support the dilapidated walls. Whoever chose the location did quite a good job, that's for sure.
The shoot distracts him from you. It's fun, the people are nice, the photos are great and before Tom knows it he is back in his car.

 It's fun, the people are nice, the photos are great and before Tom knows it he is back in his car

(Location)

You sat on the sofa for the rest of the day, scrolling through job ads on your laptop, while low music played to break the silence around the flat. Slowly the sun starts to set and leaves an orange hue in your living room through the big windows. Sunset always has been your favourite time of the day, it always had something magical to you. How the sun goes down, signalling the nightfall, the most peaceful time of the day in your opinion. How stars slowly can be seen on the sky, miles and miles away from you, but still so bright for everyone to see.
So yeah, you really loved sunset. Sunrise on the other hand you didn't like that much. Mornings are so stressful and people are either grumpy about not getting enough sleep or stressed about having to go to work. A little time later you are getting ready for bed relatively early at 11.00pm and fall asleep not even half an hour later.

————

The next day shouldn't be a great day for you, that was clear the moment you woke up to a text from your best friend, Sophie, telling you that Noah came by, asking where you were, why you changed your phone number and not letting go until Sophie threatened to call the police. You prayed that Noah wouldn't find you, god knows what he is capable of.