CH 14 - A Scary Outcome

[ . . . ]

"Should I change outfits...?"

A gloomy (Y/N) asked as he dusted off and tried to remove the blood on his L.G.D Uniform "It doesn't really fit with the fact that I'm carrying a box..." He sighs before removing his blade that was wedged into a head of a Reunion Grunt

"Will you stop complaining already? This is the fifth time you talked about your clothes." Swire scratched her head as she gave the battlefield a glance. While she wasn't supposed to be doing this slaughter-fest with him, She and Hoshiguma had to be prepared in case he drops the box on his back.

"Still... It's incredible to have an ability to remove Originum from the body... No wonder the higher ups wants to keep you" Swire muttered as she watched him dust off the box "It's... somewhat painful to pull off to be honest. After all, I have to absorb it before inflicting into someone else, which i have to experience being infected around my head and hands" He muttered while shaking his hands from the dusts and blood that had gotten into it after wiping the box and sighs before staring at a direction to see someone running away "Should we arrest the runner? Or do you want me to kill him?" Hoshiguma immediately Shaked her head "L.G.D Procedures "

"...Ah, right... Arrest first, if failure. Allowed to comply with force..." He quickly kicks a spare pole up into the sky before kicking it at the direction of the runn-

C L A N G

"AAAAAGH! MY HEAAAAAD!"

(Y/N) sweat dropped while lowering his foot "That was the weakest kick I could do..." Swire just rolled her eyes and sighed "Weakest, he says... Riiight" she said nonchalantly as she walked over to the box he was carrying.

"Hey! I'm being honest!" Hoshiguma only snickered at the situation before tasking 5 officers to fetch the injured grunt "I'm surprised... 2 weeks and Most of L.G.D's wanted criminal were arrested with most having broken bones and all of them recorded with PTSD, most of the officers got used to your methods, and even the president wanted to meet you... And you refused the meeting..."

"It's going to be that stupid boring talk about 'You should strive and lessen your bloodshed!' or 'Please don't make a show with the corpses!'" Bloodlust mocked before stretching his arms "Hnng.... I promised Squad A that I'll buy them drinks, Do you two want to join in?"

"No thanks, I already have something better to drink" Swire smirked as she eyes at Bloodlust as an attempt to taunt him "Really? Damn, Must be tough if you have to drink during work"

"Who the hell do you think that caused me to be stuck at my office for 4 days straight...?"

"... Not my problem"

"WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!"

Hoshiguma sighed as Swire started a fight with him, She was atleast glad that He holds back all of his strength during his fake 'retaliations' but...

"I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't expect that a higher rank like you is weak against papers. I'll be sure that the intel doesn't get leaked to the enemies so that they wont exploit the paper production comp-"

Bloodlust effortlessly caught the saw blade that was thrown by him before pulling Swire into him, quickly dropping the blade and gripped her hands "As they say in Siracusan! Uh.... Nevermind, I don't know how to speak Siracusan"

Swire's face went red ( In anger or in embarrassment? ) Before somehow prying one of her hands off his grip and shoving him down to the ground "H-Hah! How's that?!?" Bloodlust let out a muffled 'Woaaaah' before standing up. Not even bothered by the weight on his back, causing a loud thud.