Chris Motionless Love Story Chapter 13

Belladonna's POV

"We need to talk right now." Devin said as I walked in the door.

"Okay?" He pushed me back outside and walked to the bench. We sat down.

"I never wanted to have this conversation but I know about you and Balz."

"I'm with Chris now that's over you don't have to worry." I said reassuring him.

"I get that but Balz is having some trouble. Maybe you should talk to him."

"Oh. Alright I will. Is that what you two were fighting about?"

"Yeah it pissed me off. He should know to stay away from you now!" He yelled and smashed his fist down on the table.

"Whoa Dev... calm down. Are you alright?"

"I just wish..." he stopped talking and put his head down.

"What? Devin what's wrong?" He stayed silent. I moved closer and took his hand. He wasn't crying just trying to catch his breath. "You can tell me." He looked right in my eyes.

"I just wish he payed attention to me as he does you."

"Oh..." is all I said.

"Yes I know he's straight! It's just when we hang out and talk everything in the world feels in its perfect place. I don't know maybe I'm just hoaxing myself. I probably don't feel anything."

"Don't say that. If you like him then you like him. I could always talk to him for you." I offered.

"Belladonna I don't know about that he might think I'm a coward."

"He knows you Ghost. He thinks very highly of you never doubt that. I'm gonna go make sure he's alright. Come on let's go back inside."

"Okay thank you." Devin said hugging me.

We went back inside and cleaned up some more. Then I finally went to talk to Balz. I peeked in Chris's room on my way and he was already asleep in his boxers. I got to Balz's door and knocked.

"Umm... yeah hold on!" He called. I heard shuffling and then he opened the door. "Hi Bella." He said with a smile.

"Hi can I come in? I wanna talk."

"Sure." He said letting me in. "What's up?"

"Well first off are you okay with Chris and I?" I said awkwardly.

"I have to admit it was a little sooner than I expected but I expected it and I'm dealing with it." He said after a second.

"So you're not like in love with me?"

"I thought I was but I've been thinking and I'm more in love with the idea of you. I just miss having someone. Hell at this point I might go for a guy!" He said with a laugh.

"That's the next part."

"What?" He questioned throughly confused.

"A guy."

"What guy?"

"Ghost."

"What?"

"He likes you."

"Since when?"

"Don't know."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"I'm straight."

"I know."

"I think I'm straight."

"What?"

"Devin... I mean we're friends... I wouldn't mind..." he seemed to be talking more to himself than me.

"Joshua Joeseph Balz! Are you?"

"No! I'm straight! I'm just close to Devin and I don't see why not."

"Awww!" I squealed then slapped my hand over my mouth. "Sorry! But that's cute! So are you gonna go with it?"

"I don't know. I have to think about it but it seems like a good idea."

We talked a little more then said goodnight. I knocked on Devins door.

"Hey." He said as he opened the door.

"I talked to him. Just give him some time to think."

"Okay thank you Bella." He said with a smile and hugged me.

"You're welcome. Anything for my brother."

"You're sweet." We laughed and talked a little more.

"Night!" He called as I walked away.

"Night!" I waved from down the hall.

Finally I went to Chris's room, took off my makeup, and crawled in bed.

A/N: lol I had to google Balz's full name!