Chris Motionless Love Story Chapter 14

Chris's POV

November 6th. Belladonna and had been awake for an hour. We had final preparation for tour today. I could tell she got bored cause we just started kissing and now she was on top of me. Fuck she feels so good against me. She was kissing my neck and I ran my fingers through her hair. I stopped her before we did anything. I wanted to wait until tonight at least. I had something super special planned.

"Let's take a shower." I said sitting up.

"Together?" She asked a little shocked.

"If you keep your hands... and mouth to yourself." I kissed her then stood up.

"Okay deal!" She said.

I turned on the water and took off my boxers. When I turned around Bella was still completely dressed in her tank top and little shorts.

"You gonna shower like that?"

"No I was just..."

"Staring?"

"Yeah..."

"We'll come here. I wanna stare too." I said holding my arms out. She stood there still. "I won't bite you." I teased walking to her.

"Okay."

"Okay." I said touching her nose.

I picked her up and sat her on the sink. I kissed her. I was fully aware I was naked but I didn't even care. I pulled away and put my forehead to hers and she smiled. Then I peeled off her top. She seemed a little shy.

"Belladonna you don't have to..." I started to say as I looked away.

"No babe I'm just nervous. I'll be okay." Then she kissed me. I pulled away after a few seconds.

"Come on let's shower." I said with a smile. "We have a lot to do today."

We showered a lot less awkwardly than I thought it was gonna be. Bella wasn't as shy and she even let me run my hands over her pretty body.

"I thought we had to keep our hands to ourselves?" She asked.

"No I said you keep your hands to yourself. I didn't say anything about me." I teased.

"Fair enough... I like this." She said closing her eyes.

I ran my hands down her sides to her butt and back up all the way to her neck. I tilted her face up and kissed her. Finally we finished showering and got out. We got dressed, she did her makeup, I did my eyebrows, and we headed downstairs for breakfast.