Chris Motionless Love Story Chapter 11

11 Belladonna's POV

October 31st. My last day of work. But more importantly my first

day as an adult. My dad didnt matter anymore. Any control he had over me was gone. Cody had come by the house several times in the past week since he realized I was gone. He threatened to call the cops but never did. I think he finally realized I wasn't coming back.

"Hey baby doll." Chris. We'd only gotten closer. Which I didn't think was possible.

"Hey!" I said getting up from the bench in front of my work and hugging him.

"How was work?"

"It was awesome! So happy it's over though!"

"Me too just a few more days until tour starts!" He reminded me excitedly.

"I know! I can't wait babe." We kissed and then headed for the car.

We were almost home and Chris turned the wrong way.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?" He said smiling.

"Where are we going?"

"Why don't you open this and find out." He said handing me an envelope. I opened it. A letter from my mom. I read through it fast hoping nothing was wrong.

"Chris! Holy fuck! Really? I love you so much!" I leaned over and hugged him tight.

My mom was coming to visit for my birthday. I hadn't seen her since Chris's birthday. Sure it wasn't that long but I missed her so much. Chris and her had set this all up for me.

"I thought you'd be excited." He said smiling and hugging back with one arm.

"Does this mean I don't get birthday sex?" I asked running my hand up his leg jokingly.

"I didn't. Why should you?" He said kissing my cheek and parking.

"That's fair." I said laughing.

Chris and I hadn't had sex at all yet. The most we did was kiss and I bit him a few times. He wasn't shy about getting hard but he never tried to start anything. He would just apologize and get off of me. I thought that was cute. I wanted it though cause everytime I felt it on my leg it felt so... nice? I don't know it was just good and right... perfect.

"Your mother is supposed to- oh there she is!" Chris said happily.

I giggled as he ran around the car and opened my door. I got out and ran to my mom. I hugged her so tight. It felt like she hugged back ten times tighter. I felt Chris get her bags but I stayed and hugged her. I was so happy she could be here even if it was just today. I sat in the back and talked to her the entire ride home.

When we got there the guys had set up the party and were waiting for us in the backyard. I ran upstairs to change out of my work clothes and put on more makeup. When that was done I went out back. It was a lot like Chris's party except after we ate cake Chris decided to smash a cake in my face. That ended up in a huge cake fight. My mom, Ricky, and I ganged up on everyone it was amazing. After that it was about 12 so my mom said goodnight and went to go clean up. The rest of the guys did to. Chris and I stayed to clean up but first I wanted to play.

"Come here!" I whined.

"We have to clean." He said standing in front of me.

"I know but I wanna clean you off first." I said flirting. "Sit." I motioned to the table and he sat down.

"What're you doing?" He asked as I straddled him.

"Just cleaning off your face. There's cake and frosting all over it. It's gonna get sticky." I replied running my hands down his chest.

He laughed uneasily. I dipped a napkin in my cup of water and wiped off his face slowly. There wasn't much on his face to begin with it was mostly in his hair but I just wanted to tease him. He closed his eyes and I set the napkin down. I pushed his hair back and kissed him aggressively. He kissed back harder. I was gasping for air. Chris had one hand grabbing my ass and the other pulling me close to him. We kissed until I couldn't breathe then he just moved his kisses to my neck. He bit me and I moaned a little loud. I could feel how hard he was so I decided it was time to stop. That's when we heard yelling.