Chris Motionless Love Story Chapter 4

Chris's POV

"Ricky I'm in love with her." I had to talk to someone and Ricky was the only one home.

"You have to tell her. You can't keep it a secret forever."

"I kinda told her already."

"What? Really?"

"Well sort of... I kissed her and then Balz walked off the bus and I pretty much ran away."

"Wow." He said blankly.

"Exactly I feel like a total dick."

"You're not. She's knows you. She knows you wouldn't kiss her for no reason."

"Yeah well..." I looked up to see two cars belonging to Angelo and Balz pull in.

They all got off carrying something. Belladonna was the last one. She looked just as beautiful as always. She ran to Ricky and I and hugged both of us. I made sure to hold her a little bit longer and a little tighter than normal. I swear I could feel her smile. Ricky went inside and I sat back down on the steps. What was I gonna do? I wanted her so bad but I couldn't risk hurting her. She was only 17 I didn't wanna be the cause of her heartbreaking. I've loved her for so long now that she knows... well kinda... I just wanna hold her and not let her go. My phone vibrated I just wish everyone would leave me alone I needed time to think. It was Belladonna.

Bella: hey you look cute today ;D

Chris: thank you belladonna <3 you look beautiful as always.. What do you need?"

Bella: can we talk?

Chris: sure meet me in my room.

Bella: no problem!

I walked in the house then up the stairs into my room and laid on my bed. I was terrified. What did she wanna talk about? The kiss? Moving in? I put on some music and laid there panicking. A few minutes later I heard her footsteps come up the stairs. She knocked on my door knowing it was her I got off the bed and opened it for her. She smiled and sat on my bed and I sat by her.

"So... I wanna move in."

"Really? that's great! When?"

"I don't know yet I'm gonna talk to my mom tonight. I know she's fine with it but I just want her to know."

"Alright cool..." I didn't know what else to say so I sat there.

"Chris I like you. I know you like me too and-" I cut her off

"Belladonna I love you. I don't just like you. Honestly I've wanted to tell you forever I just never had the balls especially since you're so much younger than me. I want you so bad but you're seventeen if you date me I'll be away all the time I just don't want you to have to deal with that. I love and want you but it wouldn't work." I blurted out almost instantly regretting it. I must seem like an idiot.

"Hey no. That's the other thing..." she protested clearly upset.

"What?"

"I'm going on tour with you guys."

"When did you decide this?"

"This morning after Balz talked to me about it. He walked me into work and Matt was there I just want to get away from everything. I figured what better way than running away with the person I'm in love with." She smiled.

"You're in love with me?"

"Yes Chris! I've always been in love with you. At first it was because you took care of me then it was because you were there for me. Now it's because you're an amazing person I never want to be without plus all the reasons from before."

I didn't say anything I just let it all process. First she's in love with me. That took my breath away. I didn't think she was at best I thought she had a crush on me. Fuck I don't wanna hurt her.

"Wait belladonna, let's just slow down. I get that you love me because I love you too. But let's just make you my girlfriend for now and see how that goes. I don't wanna rush this and make a mistake." It was true I didn't. But after that was said she looked sad or disappointed. "Baby bell come on say something." I touched her face.

"I don't know what to say."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I said getting down on one knee, looking up at her and taking her hands in mine.

"Yes." She smiled and I tackled her onto my bed.

I pined her to my bed and pecked her a million times until she was giggling. She was finally mine. Slowly she reached up grabbing a chunk of my hair and pulled me to her. I kissed her nose then finally her lips. We stayed like that until Ghost knocked on the door. I only know it was him cause he knocks lightly instead of breaking down my door.

"What Devin?" I said into Bella's neck.

"I need to borrow Belladonna!"

"Kay I'll be down in a sec!" She said playing with my hair.

"Alright." Devin said walking away.

"Are you really gonna leave me?" I said resting my head on her stomach.

"I have to its probably about your party love." She said sitting up.

"Okay fine." I said and stuck my tongue out at her. I kissed her one more time and she left. I couldn't be happier.