Chris Motionless Love Story Chapter 10

Chris's POV

We were all laying on the ground talking and laughing. Belladonna was in my arms and I was surrounded by my best friends. This was the perfect birthday. Angelo yawned then laughed.

"I guess I'm tired." He said.

"I think we all are... what time is it?" I asked.

"2:35." Ricky said.

"Fuck I have work tomorrow." Bella said.

"What time hun?" I asked.

"Bright and early." She said displeased.

"Let's get you to sleep then!" I said getting up.

"Put her to sleep Chris! No distractions!" Ghost said as we walked away.

"I'll do what I want with my bitch!" I joked as I picked Belladonna up and ran inside. She laughed the entire time. I put her down and looked into her eyes.

"Thank you for the amazing birthday." I said and kissed her.

I didn't give her time to reply I just kissed her. She kissed back and tangled her fingers in my hair. We stood there kissing forever. I pulled away because I heard the guys coming towards the door.

"Shit... run!" I said grabbing her hand. She ran right behind me and we busted in my room laughing.

"What was that?" She asked.

"I don't know but it was fun." I said smiling.

"Yes it was." She kissed my cheek. "I'm getting ready for bed."

"Me too."

We both took off our makeup and changed our clothes. Finally we got in bed and cuddled. Honestly I wanted more but I couldn't ask for that this early.