Gullible - Ray x reader

This may be short

Gullible - easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.

'Thinking'

"Talking"

___________________

Tears were rolling down my eyes. After all this time, everything I've done for him. I was just to Gullible.

________________________

"Heyyy Normie!" You walked up to Norman giving him a hug from behind. "Hey Y/n." You looked at him with worry, he usually calls you by n/n and not your real name. "Is everything ok love?"

He didn't even look at you, he was looking at his phone. You looked over and saw some messages between him and some girl? It wasn't Emma, that's for sure. Emma usually talks in all caps when she's happy and her pfp was usually her with her stuffed giraffe but this one wasn't.

"Norman, you good? Cause you don't seem like it.."

He didn't answer.

"Norman..answer me please."

No answer again.

"Norman! I'm worried, are you actually ok?"

"Y/n, get out."

You were confused but you decided to get out, maybe he needed privacy? Who knows, you were worried about him though.

_________________________
Rays pov

"Ray, is Norman ok?" Y/n looked at me, she was laying in my lap while I was playing with her hair.

"What do you mean?"

"He's been acting off..he told me to leave me alone and he called me 'Y/n' instead of 'n/n', he was also texting some girl..I thought it was Emma but the profile picture wasn't even her. It was some random girl that I didn't even recognize. Is he mad at me? I'd he cheating on me?! What did I do wrong?"

I looked at her and I can tell she was worried that she might've done something that must've upset him.

"No, I don't think he's mad at you, maybe he might be having a bad day, who knows. But all I know is that you didn't do anything to upset him, he loves you so much he wouldn't let anything get in between you guys.!"

Y/n looked up at me and smiled, god that smile, I'm glad I have her.

"You're right Ray. Thank you, I'm glad I have you as my best friend. You're so sweet." Y/n got up and gave me a hug, along with giving me a kiss on my forehead. She does that to everyone mostly and I'm guessing Norman is ok with it considering he's seen her do it to Emma, Don, Nat, Gilda and the little kids.

But Norman is hiding something. I know, he told me that last week some girl started talking to him and since he didn't want to be rude he talked to her too, I feel bad for Y/n.

On Saturday I saw Norman and the girl hanging out. The girl went in for a kiss and instead of Norman pulling away...he kissed her back.

Im telling Y/n today, no matter what.

________________________

Y/n's pov

I was walking through the halls until I heard laughing from where Norman was at. It was probably Ray who brought a girl in there or Emma and her friend Zoey.

I got closer to the door and the laughing wasn't there anymore. I grabbed the door knob and twisted it, as the door opened I saw Norman...kissing my friend, Aliyah..

Norman was grabbing her waist and pulled her into the kiss. Aliyah gladly accepted the kiss. "Damn.." I whispered to myself, surprisingly Norman and Aliyah heard and turned to look at me and they quickly went apart.

Norman quickly ran over to me and spoke, "N/n, it's not what you think!" He had his worried smile on. Not what I think? Sure.

"This is a big misunderstanding!" Aliyah tried to talk. I stopped both of them from talking, "Is this what I get? I helped you a lot even if your boyfriend, now ex, broke up with you?! And you just go off and get with my ex boyfriend now?!" I pointed to Aliyah and got pissed off quick.

"And you." I pointed to Norman, "I helped you throughout a lot too, even at the time when you fell to your fucking knees and begged for forgiveness when you were going to exterminate those damn things and I actually forgiven you. My god I'm so stupid for forgiving you. Oh my fucking god..Norman, what the actual fuck...you're actually fucked up. What would Emma think? What would Ray think? Did you even stop and consider how I would take this?" No one talked, there was silence. "I didn't think so. Fuck you Norman, go fuck around with her now."

As I was about to leave, Ray walked in. Perfect timing. "What the hell happened here, I heard yelling." Ray stood next to me and placed his hand on my head. My head was down, I didn't want him to see me cry but he could already tell just by looking at the situation. Ray then spoke up, "Norman I'm really disappointed in you. You should know better than to break Y/n's heart." Ray grabbed my hand and we walked out.

_____________________
Norman's Pov

I fucked up big time. Aliyah tried to get close to me again when Ray and Y/n walked out. I pushed her away though.

Ray's words kept ringing in my head, they were repeating over and over. Same with Y/n's.

'Norman I'm really disappointed in you'

'You fell to your fucking knees and begged for forgiveness when you were going to exterminate those damn things and I actually forgiven you."

What the hell did I do. I'm sorry Y/n.

_________________________

Y/n's Pov

I was devastated. Me and Ray were under a tree that was at the park. We decided to skip school for now, it doesn't matter if Mama gets us in trouble, she'll probably understand.

"Y/n it's not your fault, he was bound to do it or not."

"You knew hm..?"

It was silent for a little bit.

"Yea I did, Norman told me, if I told you he would make you hate me and I didn't want that." He held me closer since I was laying down on his lap.

"You know I'll never hate you, you'll always be my favorite just don't tell Emma I said that" Ray chuckled, I got up and sat next to him, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Ray.."

"Hm?"

"Have I ever told you how sweet you are..how perfect you are? How good you look.."

Ray was blushing a lot.

"Well no you haven't."

"Well you are, ever since I saw you at Gracefield, I've admired you. Ray..."

I turned my head and looked Ray in his eyes. Ray turned to look at me too.

"I like you.."

"I like you too.."

Both of us leaned in for a kiss.

_______________________

No Pov

Norman saw from afar that Ray and Y/n were kissing. 'Oh' Norman was upset, but what can he do about it..he cheated on her first anyways.