ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛

"MOVE IN," Dante says as he commands his people to attack the building. There was a back door leading up to the first floor and there were some guards, but they were nothing in front of the highly skilled army he had bought.

This is going to be a long night. Dante and the others had scoured the place in under 15 minutes and then reported it to Armando and Alex. There are two buildings that seemed to be connected by a corridor. Somehow, the back entrance was already broken open and some guards were dead inside. Now, that didn't make any sense to Dante. Vivian was still in the building if that's what the tracker showed, so did she escape or not?

Making a decision they moved in, most of the enemy patrols and a hoard of guys with beer bellies holding a gun of some sort were situated at the southeast part of the mansion, where the entrance is. Most of the Moretti's attacking strategy revolves around the' surround and attack'. They first make an appearance at the entrance as a distraction and then while most of the guys are at the front, they slowly surround the area from the other sides and finish them off, this time they want to use a different strategy.

They climbed up the stairs and slowly approached the doors. Dante ordered his men to kill anyone in sight, they're not gonna let anyone escape.

While loading, shooting, and moving, they reached the 2nd floor soon enough, a few of his men died fighting and soon enough he gave a signal to Vincent who was near the area, Dad was 15 minutes away from the area and he was coming as fast as he can. An alarm rang off and filled the silence. The roar of the trucks and gunfire erupted from outside. They're hitting the front, and attracting attention from the other building. 

The other building was filled with ammo and it was heavily guarded. He thought this might be the deal that the Yakuza and Daniel were going to broker. The new drug and information about operatives for guns, bombs, a few hundred men, and a deal to sell their products in Japan. There was something else that Alex had found out, Sakura was apparently the love child between Daniel and the niece of the Yakuza's boss. No wonder they agreed to make the deal, otherwise they wouldn't even glance at his way.

Armando left for the 2nd building with 100 men and started attacking. There's nothing holding him back. As Dante went up the floors there were more screams of terror, but it was the other side of the room. A woman was holding a single knife in her hand and blazing through the guys like it was nothing. Her back looked familiar with all those scars and her white shirt.

"Sir, that-"

"Wait," Dante says as he stops in his tracks and stares in surprise. She turned around to see the commotion and gasped. The person he thought he would never meet was right in front of his eyes. 

"You haven't aged a day," He whispered. She came closer to him, as the people behind him drew their guns, tensed.

"And you still look like my little bear," She laughed, he gulped and tried his hardest not to tear up. 

"Wha-how is this possible?" He asks,

"I'll explain later dear, she has gone up for reasons god knows why," She said and started moving. 

"Sir, this person is?" The guy beside him asks,

"Uh, that's my mom," He responded happily and started following the route.

--------------

10 minutes ago

She was still dazed when they came outside, the guy took her arm and tugged her towards the forest, but she pulled away and gulped. "Water," She said and he took a water bottle from the dead guard's hand and gave it to her.