ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

The man identified himself as Elio Ricci, a chauffeur working for my father. That's right, a freaking chauffeur. That means my father is rich, I mean you only have a personal car driver if you are rich right? 

He led me outside to a Porsche Panamera !!!! Holy shit, it's a luxury car. I am going to ride a luxury car. Oh my god, I think I'm gonna pass out. It's not like you get to ride in such an expensive car every day.

 Elio kindly opened the door for me, This is the first time someone has done that for me. Honestly, I feel like a princess and I love it.

"Thank you," I said, smiling at him. Even though it is a small gesture, it meant a lot.

"Of course, it is my job miss," Elio said and hopped in and took the wheel.

"Oh please called me Vivian, no need for miss or anything," I say.

"How long is it to reach the place?" I asked as I'm feeling a little sleepy again.

"2 hours miss Vivian, you can take a nap in the meanwhile," He said smiling, it is as if he knew what I need at the moment.

"Um, before that, Mr. Ricci, What is my father like?" I asked, I want to know more about him before I can meet him, for example, his name which Johanna failed to mention.

"Ah, ........ Mr.Morreti is a kind man, he is a bit strict sometimes but that's only when one of the young masters does some mischief," He said chuckling.

"Excuse me, but young masters? what do mean?" I ask, I am really hoping that the answer is not what I think it is.

"Of course, I mean the miss's brothers" 

 I have brothers

Brothers

Wait, brothers with an s. There is more than one!!??

I immediately asked Elio about this and he said that I have not one, not two, but 5 brothers, with whom I gonna spend the  5 years of my life with or more. Life must be kidding me.

The more questions I ask, the more bizarre answers I get. Soon, I started questioning my life...

From what Elio said, apparently, my father is Leonardo Moretti. When I heard his name, I remembered the guy in the magazine, wearing an expensive, handmade three-piece suit. The billionaire, who showed off his wealth by buying a famous hotel under his name and I'm his daughter.

What's even more unexpected is that all of my brothers are borne by my mother and she hid this from me for 13 years of my life. I don't know what to make of this. They are also mom's children, then why didn't she mention them?  It's like she was ignoring their existence.

I knew mom had her secrets but isn't this huge?

 I felt my heart swell up with dejection but soon that turned into nervousness. What am I going to say to them when I meet him? Hi or hello? Or hey I'm your daughter, nice to meet you or something?

I've never been so nervous in my entire life.

***********************************************

  "Miss, Miss...... Miss

I jerked awake and opened my eye to find Elio smiling at me. Behind him is the most beautiful house that I've ever seen. 

I got out of the car and looked at the other cars lined up neatly. Many of them are from famous companies. I looked around to find myself surrounded by wealth. Every inch of the place is covered with luxury. 

I could suddenly see my future flashing before my eyes and god, I wasn't ready for it. Not yet. 

Elio led me to the entrance of the huge mansion, there stood a person waiting. He is tall and muscular and looked kinda pisssed. 

"Young master, have you been waiting all this time?" Aked Elio with worry.

"Nah, I just came out right now. You can come out you know, I won't bite" He chuckled.

I didn't realize that I stood behind Elio all this time, guess I was too nervous to see him.

I slowly came about and clutched my dress, My cheeks turned pink from the excitement to meet my brother.

"Hello, I'm Armando." He said, his hair ruffled in the cold wind.

"Oh, I'm Vivian," I said, not sure what to say next.

  "I've been waiting for you, You must be sleepy so why don't we head out to your new room?" He asked. I smiled at him and said yes. Thank goodness our first meeting went well and wasn't awkward at all. The moment I saw him, I felt a sense of security, warmth, and belongingness. It is such an amazing feeling, I say.

As I stepped inside the house, the light reflecting from the pearly white floor hit me first, then the spectacular interior, and finishing off with a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. To the right are the stairs leading up to the 1st floor. Overall it looks stunning.

"Do you like it?"Armando asked, amused by my reaction.

"Yeah" was all I could say. I happily looked at everything that caught my eyes.

"We can tour the house tomorrow morning after breakfast if you'd like," He said,

"of course, I'd love to. Are the others coming too?" I whispered. It is a habit that I have whenever I feel shy about something.

Armando leaned closer to me and said" You will meet everyone at Breakfast tomorrow. so don't worry,"

"Are they going to like me?" I asked. I am never good at talking to people, what if I make a mistake??

"Well I liked you the moment I met you, so I bet that everyone else is going to like you too. You are our little sorella of course. There is no way we could ever hate you"  Armando said, his words reassuring me.

He led me to the first floor and took a left turn, it led to a beautifully carved door. He opened it and nudged me inside

The walls were painted baby pink and white,  The bed is so huge it could fit 3 of me in it. I am on cloud nine right now

"Is this to your liking?" He asked,

"Absolutely," I said, still in awe by the sheer size of the room.

"Well, I'll be waiting for you at 8 O'clock sharp. Get a good night's sleep kay?" Armando smiled at me.

"Yeah"

I looked around the room once again and then dived into the bed. The softness of it made me giggle. Ever since I landed in this state, I have been greeted with so many surprises.

I wonder what other surprises are stored, waiting for me.

A/N

Hey guys, thank you for reading this far. If you like the story please comment and vote, It will be very much appreciated. If there are any mistakes you can go to the comment section and write about them. I would be very happy to improve my skills.

Once again, thank you very much for reading this chapter.