ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠

I looked with shock as I saw the rage and fury in her eyes as she held a switchblade against Elora's neck. She was whimpering and tears fell from her eyes as her gaze told me to run away.

"Sakura," I address her as I step forward, 

"Don't you fucking take another step," She warned and she held the blade dangerously close to her neck.

"I think this is a matter regarding us, leave Elora alone, I know she has nothing to do with this," I reasoned but she didn't take any heed.

"What do you want?" I ask in annoyance, nothing matter at this moment more than to save Elora's life. 

"Your surrender," She demands and drew a little blood from Elor'as neck. She started sobbing and whimpering at the pain but held her cries in.

"Okay, okay," I breathed in, trying to be as diplomatic as possible.

"Hands up and lay on the ground," She growls and bares her teeth.

Okay, werewolf

"You'll leave her," I said,

"Was that a request?" She sniggers, as she held the blade a little away from her neck.

"No, that was a statement you bitch," I lunged forward and knocked the blade off her hand. I grabbed it and slashed her arm with it. 

"Elroa, RUN AWAY NOW!" I scream as Sakura leaped forward and throws a punch at me.

"But-but-" Elora stutters, 

"Bitch, I said run," I glared at her and she nodded and ran off as fast as she could.

"You!!" Sakura grunts and she pushes me down with all her body force and knocked the blade out of my hand. It slid under the bed.

I kicked her in the stomach and pushed her off me. I punched her in the face and blood ran from her nose. I kept punching until a loud thud rang and I could feel my body slowly getting weaker.

 I leaned forward and she pushed me off, I saw a pair of legs kneel in front of me, Marcel. So he was in it too.

 huh.

"I have to do this," She whispered in my ear

My body felt really heavy but I could see a little. You better not faint Vivian, you better not.

As I got dragged by him to the back door, I could see the guards all dead on the floor. Their eyes were lifeless and their face was full of agony. Then I saw Elio. No, run away! He was hurt a bit but not completely down yet.

He pulled out a gun and quickly shot 2 of the henchmen near their hearts and head. The other took cover and starts to shoot at him while I was being dragged into a black van. I heard him scream, "You better leave her alone before he comes, otherwise, even god can't save you,"

My head got covered in a black cloth and I couldn't see anything. I felt the cold tip of the gun against my neck as I tried to control my breathing.

So this was an elaborate plan from the beginning huh? And I foolishly fell into it. Those words, those actions, they were all fake and so was he. Those little kisses and sweet words. I should have seen it coming. I was so caught up in all the drama, I didn't realize that danger was lurking right next to me. 

I didn't cry, there was no point to it, the grief was too much for me to handle. I lost two people in my life now. How amazing. If you let them know that then they would get a sense of superiority over you, can't have that so shut up and sit quietly. Hit when the time comes to. Think rationally Vivian, you can't- you can't lose it now.