ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡

You know the feeling where you're utterly helpless and can't do anything, like you're drowning under the water with a rock attached to your leg. That's the feeling I'm having in my heart right now, and I'm not too fond of it.

That day

"If you say yes, then I will give you information that is important to you, it-it's regarding your mother," She sighs, I inhale sharply, this can't be avoided anyway. 

"Okay, I accept. Now tell me,"

"She's Alive," I look at her with shock, No this can't be true, I heard her screams, and the house was burnt to the ground.

"You think I'm lying right? Did you see her viv?" She asks and I have no idea. I didn't see her, I heard a loud bang from the kitchen and that's it, Daniel and mom were in that kitchen. I assumed she died. But wait, then how did daniel?!

"She is alive and is held at his mansion as of this moment, one of my people at his mansion confirmed this and also the fact that they are going to kidnap you. You agreed to bring us that case and I in return would help you find your mother and escape that mansion, This is my deal,"

"I have to go, I kinda lied to meet you," I say and get up, 

****

I rush over to her side after removing the ropes. It took a while but I managed to loosen the ropes. My hands were covered in bruises and my left hand is bleeding, it hurts but my heart was wrenched in pain when I saw my mom's face. There were many cuts on her body, some were fresh while others are a week or even months old. She never had this before. Her eyes were dull and not focused on anything, it was like she doesn't even have the will to survive.

The guilt of living leisurely while mom was suffering her was unbearable for me, "I'll get you out of here," I whisper in her ear and kiss her on the forehead. She mumbled something before grabbing my arm and hugging me. I clung to her soft body and we stayed like that for a while.

The door knocked softly and she trembled, her hands were shaking and she didn't look toward the door. It's like muscle memory as if something will happen when the door knocks. I grit my teeth and walk toward the door.

"Who is it?" I ask, but in return, they just coughed and the door opened slightly.  A tall dark man with a mask over his face and a gun in his hand,  

"The camera is taken control of and the jammer is destroyed, your 20 min starts now," He says in a hushed tone and gives me a Glock 18 with a silencer along with two magazines.

I ran back to my mom, grabbed her hand, and tugged her toward the door, She is still dazed but it seems like she now has a grasp of what was happening.

"Make sure she doesn't get hurt," I say and close the door as silently as possible while he got away with my mom. It'll be fine. Now my end of the deal.

I creep toward the end and take out my wireless earpiece, There was a bit of static but that cleared when I heard Chrissy's voice on the other end.

"Hey, okay, I can see you in the mansion, and damn the security system is tight," I heard her say,

"Okay lead me," I tell her, "My left hand is basically useless, so keep that in mind,"

"Got it bubs, Okay there are two guards coming your way, so take a left now, you'll see a janitor's room of some sort, get in there," She tells and I move immediately. I moved 10 meters before I saw the room and slid in there. There were voices right outside and I hold my breath. 

"The Yakuza are here, and they are exactly what we heard," I heard one of them talk,

"If it weren't for the boss's wife, they wouldn't have even considered the offer," The other laughs,

"Who knows, along with the drug and that weird ass case, he might even sell his daughter!" and they both laughed like maniacs before their voices disappeared in the background.

"I think you heard what they said," I say,

"Uh huh, wait, is that your friend, sa-Sakura smth?" She asked and my eyes widened in shock, so this is what she meant by that? 

"Vivian, open the door and head straight now!!" She belted and I moved quickly, honestly, she gave me a jumpscare but I was too used to her loud voice.

I head straight, blindly following her voice, she told me to run up the stairs, sometimes just straight up, and lay flat on the floor since she had access to the camera, and her sense of co-ordination is excellent, this will be a piece of cake for her and I just to trust her and follow her instructions.

"Viv, Sakura's coming your way, wait why is she here? I thought she just helped in kidnapping you" She asked me,

" That's what I am wondering, she might be trained, who knows?," I respond, but she just hummed.

"VIVIAN BEHIND YOU!!" She screamed and I ducked immediately while simultaneously turning around, a hand swung right above my head with full force. I used his momentum to push him forward and I took hold of his hand and pressed it against his back, I also took out the Glock and pointed at his head. Don't want any sound now, do we?

I slowly lead him to a room nearby, after checking with Chrissy of course.  I held him by his collar and pushed him to the ground, his hands were up.

"You-" Before he could complete his sentence I knocked him out with the gun, and he fell to the ground with a soft thud. I sighed in relief if Lorenzo hadn't taught me all those weak spots.

"Viv, Sakura's outside the door," Chrissy says and I tense up. 

I drag him to the back of the storage room and laid him there. There are 5 racks filled with stuff, hopefully, they cover us well.

The door opened and cold sweat formed on the back of my head. What if the situation becomes worse? what if I come to a point where I have to kill her? will I be able to do it? Dante and Armando have taught me how to use and gun and also many other techniques to fight, I know I can survive, but can I kill people? Can I?

The sound of her footsteps coming close to where we are, tensed me up. I gulped and kept a calm demeanor. But how long can I keep this up, I'll have to do something when she sees me right?

A/N

What in the world is going on? I feel like dying and gouging my throat off. Anyways, sorry for not posting the chap on Sunday, I had a writer's blockage and to be honest, I don't have a clue on how to write fight scenes and shit, it's the first time for me being so invested in this story of mine. I want everything to be perfect but as you all know, that is not possible. I'll try my best, thank you and have a nice day! 🏃‍♂️