Dheere Dheere

Sai felt her heart rate increase as she saw Virat approaching her. She stood there frozen, not knowing what to do. Satya noticed her distress and stood in front of her protectively. Virat hesitated before taking a few steps forward, "Mujhe maaf kardo, Sai," he said softly.

Sai looked at him with a blank expression, her mind still racing with all the hurt he had caused her in the past. Virat started to explain the pain he went through in the past year, but Sai found it hard to believe him. She couldn't shake off the feeling that he was simply trying to make excuses for his past actions.

Satya could sense Sai's discomfort and knew that she needed to leave. He stepped forward and gently took Sai's hand, "Chalo Sai, yahan se chalte hain," he said softly. Sai turned to look at him gratefully, knowing that he always had her back.

Without saying a word to Virat, Sai walked away with Satya by her side. As they walked away, Satya looked back at Virat, wondering if he could ever make things right with Sai and the kids. However, he knew that it was up to Sai to decide whether or not to forgive him, and he respected her decision.

Sai and Satya walked in silence for a while, Sai lost in her own thoughts. She didn't feel sorry for Virat, but she couldn't deny that seeing him had stirred up old feelings inside of her. Satya could sense her unease and decided to break the silence, "Sai, tum theek ho na?" he asked softly.

Sai took a deep breath and nodded, "Haan, Satya, main thik hoon. Bas thoda sa pareshan ho gayi thi," she replied honestly.

Satya looked at her with concern, "Bataogi?" he asked gently.

Sai hesitated for a moment before deciding to open up to him, "Main Virat ko maaf nahi kar sakti, Satya. Usne mujhe bahut dard diya tha," she said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

Satya nodded, "Main samajhta hoon, Sai. Tumhe usse maaf karne ka koi pressure nahi hai aur zaoorat bhi nahi hai. Tum apni khushi ke liye jio, aur main hamesha tumhare saath hoon," he said reassuringly. 

Sai looked at Satya with gratitude, from the beginning to now no matter what ha come, he stood strong like a pillar for her, sometimes in front of her or sometimes behind her so she could fall back and share anything and everything. Sai's mind was filled with Satya's thoughts as soon as he said this. Satya on the other hand, just for the sake of saying said that he'd be fine with whatever decision she takes, but his heart wanted to tell Sai not to forgive him, that man doesn't deserve second chances, but he I do..... Satya suddenly shook from his position, what was he thinking, he shrugged off his thoughts and left for home. 

--------

Sai was filled with mixed emotions upon learning about Pakhi's confession and Virat's house arrest. She couldn't deny feeling a sense of satisfaction that the truth had finally come out, but at the same time, she couldn't bring herself to feel any sympathy for Virat.

A few days after the incident, Sai was walking towards the school when she saw Vinu and Savi running towards her with fear written all over their faces. "Arree aree, kya hua?" Sai asked, her heart racing.

"Virat baba aaye hain," Vinu said, panting heavily. 

Sai felt a sense of unease in her stomach upon hearing this. She knew Virat was desperate to make things right, but his past actions had caused too much damage. She wondered what he was thinking, approaching the kids like that.

As Sai reached the school, she saw Virat sitting on a bench, looking lost and defeated. She walked past him, not wanting to acknowledge his presence. But as she did, she saw his eyes follow her, filled with remorse. Sai couldn't help but feel a twinge of pity for him. She knew he was going through a tough time, but she couldn't bring herself to forgive him. She had been hurt too much by his actions to let him off the hook so easily.