Friends

Pakhi's world came crashing down as she heard Vinu call Sai his "Aai". She couldn't process what had just happened in front of her. The Chavans were equally shocked. Virat wondered if his conversation with Vinu had led him to realize the truth. Savi was on cloud nine as she felt that her family was now complete, with Vinu also addressing Sai as his mother.

"I'm sorry, Aai," Vinu said with utmost honesty. "Maine aapko bohot galat samjha, ab mujhe sab pata chal gaya."

"Vinu, yeh kya bol rahe ho? Kis ko apni Aai bula rahe ho?" Pakhi rushed to Vinu, knelt down beside him, and asked him with anger-filled eyes.

"Vinu, yeh sab Sai ne tumhare dimaag mein daala hai na?" she asked, desperately searching for an explanation.

Vinu shook his head. "Nahi mumma, Sai meri asli aai hai" he said firmly.

Pakhi couldn't bear to hear it. "Vinu, main tumhari mamma hoon, tumhe yeh sab nahi bolna chahiye aur, aur tum toh jaante ho nanki maine hi aapko janam diya hai, infact us din baba bhi yahi bol rahe the na bada?," she pleaded.

But Vinu was resolute. "Pata hai mumma, main aapke wajah se iss duniya mein aaya tha lekin Sai aai hi meri asli aai hai, aur main unko hamesha respect karunga," he said smiling at Sai, holding Sai's hand tightly. Everyone looked at Vinu, wondering how he understood their complicated relationship while Sai looked at Pakhi with sadness in her eyes.

She could understand how hard it must be for Pakhi to accept the truth, but she knew she had to support Vinu. "Patralekha, Vinu sach jaan chuka hai," she said gently. Pakhi couldn't respond. She got up from the floor angrily and left the room silently, tears streaming down her face.

Sai felt overwhelmed with happiness as Vinu embraced her. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she held her son tight. She had dreamt of this moment for years and now it was finally happening. Vinu, her son, her blood, whom she loved with all her heart was finally acknowledging her as his mother.

She looked around the room and saw the shocked and confused faces of everyone, except for Savi. Savi had a huge smile on her face and tears in her eyes. As Sai hugged Vinu, she felt a sense of completeness that she had never felt before. She had always felt like a part of her was missing, but now she knew that she had found it. Vinu was her son and she was his mother, and nothing could change that. She felt guilty for almost giving up on Vinu just a few moments ago. She looked at Virat, who had tears in his eyes as well. She knew that it must have been hard for him to tell Vinu the truth, but he had done it for the sake of his son. She felt grateful to him for giving her this moment of joy.

As she hugged Vinu, she whispered in his ear, "Main hamesha tumhare saath rahungi, beta. Tumhara pyaar, tumhara gussa, sab sahi hai mere liye."

The Chavans had mixed feelings after Vinu's revelation. While some were happy to see the family finally coming together, others were confused and unsure of how to react. Virat assured Kaku that everything would be alright soon and they would figure out a way to move forward as a family. With Sai back in their lives, he thought that they could overcome any obstacle.

He slowly went to Pakhi's room to see her breaking things around and screaming in anger, oh man, he knew what she'd exactly say and their conversation would never reach an end but he had to show her the mirror. Sai got all the happiness she deserved which Pakhi had tried best to spoil.

That night

Sai's heart started racing as she looked around the bed and couldn't find Vinu sleeping next to her. She searched the entire room, but Vinu was nowhere to be found. Panic started to set in as she started to question whether everything that had happened was just a dream. She couldn't bear the thought of losing Vinu again.