Satya Adhikari

Sai muttered to herself as she rubbed her eyes and sat up in bed. The aroma of delicious food filled her senses and made her stomach growl with hunger. She looked around the room, trying to remember where she was and what was happening. As her eyes adjusted to the dim light, she noticed her Satya, Savi, and Vinu arranging all the dishes in front of the sofa, grinning at her. Sai smiled back, trying to understand what was happening.

"Araam se Dr. Joshi! meri haath ke banaye hue chai peete hi itni chaein ki neend aayi na?" Satya asked cheerfully.

Sai nodded, still feeling a bit groggy. "Bilkul, lekin yeh sab?" she asked, gesturing to the food.

Savi spoke up. "Surprise aai"

Sai felt touched by their thoughtfulness. Sai looked at Satya who proudly looked at the kids "Thank you so much, mere kohinoor. Lekin mujhe koi utha dete, mehmaan ke haathon se hi dinner banwadi?," she said, feeling a lump form in her throat.

Vinu chimed in. "Lekin woh toh mere dost hain, aapke bhi, toh unka haq banta hai na?" They hi-fied.

Sai felt a warm feeling spread through her chest. "Hmm, toh khana khaye!" she said, feeling her hunger intensify. The four sat down at the table and began to dig in. They chatted and laughed as they ate, enjoying each other's company. While chattering she explained how Satya panicked and fainted in the dhaba the other day. Everyone bursted out laughing while Satya's cheerful face fell. Sai noticed the change and quickly diverted the topic. 

After a wholesome meal, Vinu and Savi fell asleep and Satya left the place, while leaving Sai accompanied him to his bike and thanked him, telling him how she peacefully slept after a long time. she thanked him for making the kids feel safe.

Satya smiled warmly at Sai's words and replied, "My pleasure, Dr.Joshi. Mere wajah se dono khush toh hain."

Sai nodded and said, "dono nahi, teeno. Aur, aap sach me bohot accha khana banate hain" she appreciated

Satya nodded and bowed, "Thank you, Sai."

Sai smiled gratefully and said, "Thank you, Satya." but she was also able to see through his sadness, there was something that bothered him, she instantly regretted bringing up dhaba incident.

Satya then got on his bike and said, "Mujhe chalna chahiye. Take care, Dr. Joshi. And if you ever need any help, don't hesitate to call me."

Sai nodded and said, "hanji, Good night, aur Dr. Joshi nahi, sirf Sai" 

"Good night, Sai," Satya replied, and rode off into the night.

-----------------------------

Virat walked back and forth in his room waiting for Pakhi to come. She entered the room with a glass of juice for him. 

"Pakhi, mujhe tumse kuch kehni hai" 

"Bolo Virat"

"Pakhi, mujhe nahi lagta ki ab hum dono saath mein reh sakte hain, I'm sorry lekin, mujhse ab yeh sab nahi ho raha, thak chuka hoon main, Pakhi" he took a deep breath.

Pakhi's face fell as she heard Virat's words. She had been hoping that their marriage could work, but it seemed like Virat had made up his mind. "Virat, main jaanti thi, jaanti thi ki tumhare aur Sai ke beech kya rishta hai, jo Sai Joshi chahthi thi, usne woh karli, main yeh baat kab se jaanti thi. Uska toh chodo, tumne ek baar bhi mere baare mein nahi socha Virat?"

Virat looked at Pakhi and sighed, "Pakhi, Main tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta tha, lekin sach yeh hai ki main sirf Sai se pyaar karta hoon. Main jaanta hoon yeh tumhare liye bahut bura hoga, lekin main jhoota hone se achha yeh hai ki main sach boloon. Hum dono is rishte mein rehke khudh galti kar rahe hain, iss rishte mein door door tak mujhe na khushi nazar aa rahi hai , na pyaar"