New Relationships

Sai had dozed off on Amba's lap when Vinu and Savi returned from school. They saw the injuries on Sai's hands and asked what had happened. Amba accidentally blurted out that Virat had caused them, and Sai gently placed a finger on Amba's lips, indicating for her to stop. Vinu and Savi quickly understood.

"Aai, baba aise kyun ho gaye?" Vinu asked, worriedly.

"Baba, kuch logon ke liye kuch cheezein unke tareeke se nahi hoti, toh woh aise ho jaate hain," Sai said, worriedly.

Savi saw the red handprints on Sai's shoulder and caressed them softly.

"Aapne unhe roka kyun nahi, Aai?" she asked.

"Aapki Aai ne rokne ki bohot koshish ki, lekin woh aadmi kuch sun hi nahi raha tha," Amba said, angrily.

Savi looked at Sai sadly. Vinu looked at Sai and said, "Toh phir aapne bhi aise kyun nahi kiya?"

Sai sat down with Vinu and Savi and calmly explained to them the importance of saying no and respecting other people's decisions. She began, "Tumhe pata hai, jab koi haan nahi kehta hai, toh humein unko force nahi karna chahiye. Yeh bahut important hai."

She continued, "Jaise kal market mein Virat ne mere saath kiya tha. Mere na kehne ke baad bhi, lekin Virat ne forcefully mere haath pakda tha. Yeh bilkul galat hai. Har kisi ka decision respect karna chahiye."

Sai emphasized the importance of saying no and not feeling guilty about it. She said, "Agar humein koi force karta hai, toh humein usse bahut strict ho kar kehna chahiye ki hum uski yeh baat nahi maanenge." Vinu and Savi listened to Sai carefully and nodded in agreement. They understood the importance of respecting others' decisions and not forcing anyone after they say no.

As the car pulled into the driveway of Amba's house, she could sense the tension in Sai and the kids. She knew they needed to relax and forget about the stressful events of the day. So, she lightened up the situation by cracking jokes and making small talk with the kids. Vinu and Savi started laughing and playing along with Amba's silly jokes, forgetting their worries for a moment.

Amba proudly introduced Sai and the kids to her vahini, Gauri, and Madhura. They welcomed them warmly and hugged the kids affectionately. Vinu and Savi were excited to see a new place and were happy to be pampered by the Adhikaris. As they settled down in the living room, Gauri brought out some snacks and drinks for them to enjoy. Amba sat beside Sai and started chatting with her about her life and experiences. Gauri and Madhura kept the kids entertained with their funny stories and games.

Sai felt a sense of warmth and comfort in this new place. She could see that Amba's family was kind and caring, just like her. She felt grateful for the Adhikaris' hospitality and hoped to repay them someday. For now, she just wanted to relax and enjoy the company of the new people. Satya soon joined in, resulting in a night full of laughter and madness.

----------------------------

Virat sat down on his bed reflecting on the events of the day, he got a call from the commissioner. After Virat's public misbehavior toward Sai, he was immediately suspended from his job. As the investigation proceeded, it became apparent that Virat had a history of extreme aggression and wild behavior, and it was decided that he needed to take a medical break and attend counseling sessions to address his issues. During these sessions, Virat revealed that he had been involved in backing up Pakhi's criminal activities, which only added to his troubles.

The revelations about his involvement in criminal activities not only shocked everyone but also resulted in him being relieved from his job. This news was a huge blow to Virat, who was already depressed and struggling to cope with the consequences of his actions. It was one last wake-up call for him to realize the gravity of his mistakes and how they had affected the lives of those around him.